Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Audi Meet in In Irvine

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted-Bora View Post
    East Coast............... where about?
    I'll be in West Virginia on business for a few days and then down to North Carolina for both business and visiting Family. Quite a drive from where you are at.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Hey there!! I'm channa from audizine, and I want to let you guys know something. The last Irvine meet was lacking in the "6" style of Audis. Only one showed up, it was an A6. That's it. I hope you guys can make it this time around. My cousin is brining his RS6 and I'm sure he'd like to meet other RS6 owners.

Anyway, I just joined this forum to mention that. Hope all you so cal RS6ers can make it out! Booyah!
    2008 S4 - DTM | Sprint Blue Pearl | Black leather/Alcantara | Navi | CF trim | OEM 18" RS4 Style wheels
    De-Badged | Huper Optik 50% | RS Quattro CF Bumper Trim | V1 - Still Not Hardwired

Welcome! We're definitely planning to come out in full force, led by Ben!! *wink* *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by channad View Post
    Hey there!! I'm channa from audizine, and I want to let you guys know something. The last Irvine meet was lacking in the "6" style of Audis. Only one showed up, it was an A6. That's it. I hope you guys can make it this time around. My cousin is brining his RS6 and I'm sure he'd like to meet other RS6 owners.

Anyway, I just joined this forum to mention that. Hope all you so cal RS6ers can make it out! Booyah!

Welcome ! As Greg said, we are planning a full tour de force of "Big" Audis including RS6s, S8s, S6s, RS4s, S4s, and hopefully more (Hopefully some S5s will show as well). I would love to see some previous generation S6 Avants as well. Check back here daily for updates. RS6.com will have a pre-meet and greet at 12:30 prior to the event in the same vicinity which will include lunch. Greg (aka DuckWing..) will post the location in the next couple of day.

Also, for those that would like to wash their "kids" prior to the GTG, below is the address to a Carwash Greg uses. They will hand wash your kids so you can protect their rims. Your "kids" will appreciate the TLC. I know some expect it!

15291 Culver Dr
    Irvine, CA 92604

We want a large turnout of big Audis - so everyone spread the word to everyone you know, especially RS6ers.
    "Four Rings to Rule Them All - Audi"

Yeah Ben West VA is a bit far away from me amn I was hoping you would be going more North as we could have went and grabbed some lunch or something maybe one day I will come on yalls side of the rock and hang out
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

Always ready and willing Drew!

Okay, since the audi meet is at the spectrum, there are actually a number of options within the mall itself but since the point is to get together for chatting and checking out each others' cars, why don't we go to Red Robin. Decent burger place but with a ncie varied menu for everybody and it's quite close to the eventual target destination. if everybody's okay with it, I'll post some details about where we should park and meet up.

Well, finally a day I am free.. If she is working on that day, I'll join in!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckWingDuck View Post
    Always ready and willing Drew!

Okay, since the audi meet is at the spectrum, there are actually a number of options within the mall itself but since the point is to get together for chatting and checking out each others' cars, why don't we go to Red Robin. Decent burger place but with a ncie varied menu for everybody and it's quite close to the eventual target destination. if everybody's okay with it, I'll post some details about where we should park and meet up.
    Yes, that sounds good Greg. Red Robin is a safe bet and decent food. Go ahead and post details maybe with a link to a map.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted-Bora View Post
    Yeah Ben West VA is a bit far away from me amn I was hoping you would be going more North as we could have went and grabbed some lunch or something maybe one day I will come on yalls side of the rock and hang out

Next time out, I'll swing by Maryland, but you're always welcome to come out this way.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Audiphile View Post
    Yes, that sounds good Greg. Red Robin is a safe bet and decent food. Go ahead and post details maybe with a link to a map.
    no problem, I've got something tonight but will post some maps/details on where we should park and meet next weekend!

no problem, I've got something tonight but will post some maps/details on where we should park and meet next weekend!
    Thanks Greg for putting this together. Let's get everyone to turnout!

Gang, Richard mentioned to me that maybe instead of noon, why don't we just meet for lunch at 1p instead? That'll give us two hours to eat, chat, and check out each others' cars before the larger audi meet at 3. What do you all think?

so, far I've got...

Richard, S42SKI, Double IPA, Ben, Hy Octane, and JCT2033. And me of course.... Anybody know how to get in touch with SoCal who rolled out with us for the Julian run? Also, what about gmbh6 and ben916?

Gang, Richard mentioned to me that maybe instead of noon, why don't we just meet for lunch at 1p instead? That'll give us two hours to eat, chat, and check out each others' cars before the larger audi meet at 3. What do you all think?

so, far I've got...

Richard, S42SKI, Double IPA, Ben, Hy Octane, and JCT2033. And me of course.... Anybody know how to get in touch with SoCal who rolled out with us for the Julian run? Also, what about gmbh6 and ben916?
    Sounds good Greg. Let us make it a 1PM officialy and post details. I think we have more than this coming as some form SCC/ACNA might join us. We need more than this to make a nice showing everyone.

so, far I've got...

I am out, spending a tough day ALL day on Coronado Island here in San Diego. Yes, it is rough but someone has to do it....

Damn Ben916! Alright, too bad you're not able to make it out to join us, maybe next time.

As for those who are.... here's the address to type into your GPS/google maps/mapquest/etc for Red Robins:

83 Fortune Dr, Irvine, CA

And just to make things a bit easier, I have the below two satellite images and a bit of explanation. As Red Robins is actually within the Spectrum mall itself, you can't simply pull up and park in front. Instead, I recommend that we all park in the lot immediately in front of Barnes and Noble, marked with red arrows in the picture below.

And a bit of a close up:

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    Next time out, I'll swing by Maryland, but you're always welcome to come out this way.

Ben
    sounds good bro I will have to come out there some time for sure as I have never seen SoCal just NorCal and Pebble beach area
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

Thanks Greg for the great shots. Also, everyone that is coming we will meet at 1:00 PM for the pre-meet in front of Barnes and Noble as described above. From here we will caravan to the meet say around 3ish. We do have to make an entrance afterall.

great pics...but I think the audi meet is on the other side of enterprise...so just go down and to the right from your arrow.

well...that's where it was last time
    2008 S4 - DTM | Sprint Blue Pearl | Black leather/Alcantara | Navi | CF trim | OEM 18" RS4 Style wheels
    De-Badged | Huper Optik 50% | RS Quattro CF Bumper Trim | V1 - Still Not Hardwired