Thread: The Lord of The Rings!

The Lord of The Rings!

The other day I was on my way downtown, I could see a Porsche farther down, so I thought I would pull up next to him and see whats up. It was a new Carrera 4S black. I looked over at him and gave him a nod(let him know I liked his ride.) He nodded back and then got on my ass. Finally after about two miles he tryed to down shift and get around me. I didnt even notice until he started to pass me. I dropped my beast down to 3rd and got to the far right and instantly caught up to him. I had to do a lot of passing but I stayed with him the entire time. After about two more miles I had pulled away. At about 140 he called it quits and flashed his lights....

Im just so glad this guy got rocked in his new $106,000 sports car. My friend was in my car going nuts and I just laughed thinking how mad this guy had to be losing to a four door. I love everything about this car and am glad I put Audi on top (how it should be!

Such a sleeper! The car for the connisuer
    " I Am A Driving God! "

Nice one!

Some people just don't understand that saloons and estates can be quicker!

Cinci,
    Had some fun today too. I hooked up with a group of Porches, a few Ferraris and some M-series BMWs for a 50 mile run on Interstates and winding country roads. Only a few of the guys knew what an RS6 was….. until after the run. I was third in line behind a couple of Turbo Porches. When we ended up at the restaurant, they seemed a bit pissed they could not pull away from a “family car” . Though I had to brake a little harder in the turns.

The few the proud the rs's.... I love my car and cant wait to see what it will do when its chipped and has an upgraded exhaust.

There is nothing like it!

You just know the guy in the Porsche is saying "AHH Shit"!!
    So fast, it will re-arrange yer trousers!!