Thread: Audis to come and when until 2005

Audis to come and when until 2005

Don't take it for certain, but here's a good guess from AMS what and when will be released from Audi.

What am I looking forward to most?

Audi S4
    Audi GT (=RSR?)
    Audi A3-SUV
    Audi Offroader
    Audi A8 Avant
    Audi TT
    Bentley GT Conti
    Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron
    Lamborghini L140
    VW Nardo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audi-time.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	187  
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

New Audi A3 allroad?

2004 Bentley GT: Volkswagen's answer to the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, the Bentley GT coupe promises to push the premium marque to new heights of sophistication and performance. Under the hood, a 6.0-liter, twin-turbocharged W12 engine will produce more than 500 horsepower, delivered through the marque's first all-wheel-drive system. Performance claims put 0-60-mph times under five seconds with a maximum speed in excess of 180 mph.

2004 Bentley MSB: VW-designed, mid-sized Bentley (MSB) introduced. Destined to be the Bentley volume model with a price tag around $150K.

Rumors about the new RS4...

2005 Audi RS4: The RS4 is expected to outshine the radical S4 with a biturbo 4.2-liter/450-horsepower V-8. (same as RS6 then...)

2005 Audi RSR: The mid-engine supercoupe will share its spaceframe with the new small Lamborghini, as well as V-10 powertrain. Expect power to be restricted in this AWD model to maintain respectful distance from its Italian sibling.

2005 Audi SUV: Dubbed a Multi-Activity Cruiser, the Audi sport/ute will be derived from the Volkswagen Magellan concept, splitting the difference between the VW Touareg and Audi Allroad.

And the BMWs: