Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: RS6 Vs M5 ams

Quote Originally Posted by IhateRWD View Post
    i am not a fan of BMW at all(you already know that) i don't know exatly the stupid codes that M Power cars have so don't blame me for that. I will say old M5 vs old RS6C5 and old M3 vs old RS4 B6...is that right now? And if you all saw those very objective videos where old M vs old RS drag races you will see that i am right!I do not give a damn about "mighty bmw handlling" cause doesn't matter when Audi are kicking them o drag races and on corners. I never have been in situation of loosing control in an RS vs an M where you allways are at the limit of grip.
    OMG please "i hate RWD" informate you before you write something!

THERE IS NO B6 RS4. Theres just a B7 RS4! ! !
    ~~~And God did ask the stones... wants their Quattro to drive... the stones answered..." no we´re not hard enough".~~~

Banned
    those "stupid" videos where made for showing that M cars are faster?When?When S/RS cars are not moving? Man i have researched every single thing about this cars and i am sure, very sure like old RS kicked M cars so are the new RS vs M cars. I don't give a damn about weight or wtf M fans are saying, when you put power to the ground and humiliate an M on drag races and Nurbugring that's all that counts!I wasn't talking about S4 VS OLD M3 but RS4 VS OLD M3 (do not compare S4 with M3 because of the power, RS cars are the rivals for M cars), i was talking only about RS vs M where RS ALWAYS WIN.

omg your bloody audi guy
    ~~~And God did ask the stones... wants their Quattro to drive... the stones answered..." no we´re not hard enough".~~~

Sport Auto

announce on the 28 of march the compairing test betwen rs6 and m5 touring.

But following to rumors m5 touring was quicker at higher speed, but rs6 was quicker out from standing, with an easier driver handling.

I think at the end counts what you whant what you prefer.

Both car really great

Banned
    i will definitively we all see the test and for me ONLY the accelerations times counts, i don't care about mass, "handlling", oversteering or "fun", fun is in the corners nothing elsewere...

Ahhh. RS6.COM has a troll.

i will definitively we all see the test and for me ONLY the accelerations times counts, i don't care about mass, "handlling", oversteering or "fun", fun is in the corners nothing elsewere...
    Please. Do not spoil the forum for the rest of us. This is a forum where owners of RS6 automobiles can discuss relevant issues. Your comments are not only unwelcome, they are spectacularly ignorant.

Think about what you have been posting and come back with a more mature perspective. You will be welcome.

Cheers.
    Jet Black/Imola Red, No Sunroof, Ground Control Everything, Magnesium BBS, a/d/s amp/speakers
    1993 Ford F250
    250k miles, 460ci, lots of scratches and dents, hauls anything and starts everytime

Quote Originally Posted by audi_ch View Post
    Sport Auto

announce on the 28 of march the compairing test betwen rs6 and m5 touring.

But following to rumors m5 touring was quicker at higher speed, but rs6 was quicker out from standing, with an easier driver handling.

I think at the end counts what you whant what you prefer.

Both car really great
    i thought that myself, but to see thats true hurts much. i know RS6 weights more than M5 and the quattro eats power himself on higher speed. but with 73PS more and that torque. i dont know what audi needs to build to be faster than the M5. maybe RS6 with 650 PS to stay even with the 507PS M5???

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I actually raced one and found different. I know my S4 might have been better than some others
    So, Leadie, your S4 must be exeptionaly good one... even better than
    a B5RS4 (stock!).... maybe with the B7RS4 engine ? What do you have
    tuned on it ?

By the way... i love Audis too - but i found a way to reality and you will
    also leave your "M47R1X" borrowing a E39M5 from the first best dealer
    and test it.

Greetz !

Never forget : Love makes blind!
    Last edited by Pit; February 23rd, 2008 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by tvrfan View Post
    i thought that myself, but to see thats true hurts much
    don't worry. Sport Auto isn't very Audi friendly. Lets wait for
    more tests!

AND : Just don't think the most RS6 remains stock!

Pit.

i am not a fan of BMW at all(you already know that) i don't know exactly the stupid codes that M Power cars have so don't blame me for that. I will say old M5 vs old RS6C5 and old M3 vs old RS4 B6...is that right now?
    Ok so your not BMW fan all that is fine and I understand that but Can you please either refer to a B5 or B7 RS4 and not a B6 as that doesn't exist. You claim to be an Audi "fan" but don't even know the proper codes and names of our flagship vehicles. Please just leave us here because arguing over the internet when I am 4000 miles away from you is completely and utterly useless.

As for IhatRWD, what a knob. As I have already advised, research is recommended especially if you want to be taken serious.
    I stand by leadie all the way on this

read before you argue
    ***Big Drew***

Re:Vision Auto Salon
    Revisionauto.com
    801 E. Gude Dr
    Rockville MD 20850

Remember to pray to the car gods daily

Banned
    i know everything about models with single frame, because i am a fan of those so those codes don't have a meaning for me just the model that's it!i have the power to forget something that i don't need in my mind and the only cars i love are single frame one's, also the old one's but i am fan of futuristic design's that's why i love the SF Audi cars. so we are talkin about RS4 B7, RS6 C6,S5 B8,etc. Everything that's old for me doesn't mean a thing, i only needed to do an observation about RS vs M!

IhateRWD,

Enthusiasm is great when it's combined with intelligent discussions and knowledgeable information, without it all we have is the rants of incoherent gibberish.

Sorry if this is too blunt for you but I am trying to help you see the errors of your ways, young Skywalker.
    Search and you will find the truth.

a true Audi fan has spoken..
    Last edited by Rutkowsky; February 23rd, 2008 at 21:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutkowsky View Post
    a true Audi fan has spoken..
    Thanks, but it needed to be said.

P.S.

When's the M3 coming, I think you already told me but my memory escape me, DCT isn't it. That would place delivery sometime after June, right.

rant.

i would like to think that this forum is for those who have owned, are owning, or will own an rs6. clearly it is not something any of us want to enforce, and so, quite rightly, it is "all welcome".

but i would like to think it is *not* a home for fanboys. because once 1 turns up (1haterwd), others are sure to follow.

and the signal/noise ratio will never recover.

moderators????
    dave
    '03 rs6
    '04 allroad tdi

Thanks, but it needed to be said.

P.S.

When's the M3 coming, I think you already told me but my memory escape me, DCT isn't it. That would place delivery sometime after June, right.
    But the one i really want is new RS6..

Quote Originally Posted by Rutkowsky View Post
    But the one i really want is new RS6..
    I understand why you like the RS6, who wouldn't but me personally I am waiting to see what the TT/RS and RS5 are to be like as either one of these are more suited to my requirements.

Banned
    i had always been an Audi fan and this year probably i will have a chance to work as dealer because of my fanatism and i want that my first job to be on Audi. Here i have respect because of my fanatism of Audi and other cars and friends actually call me to ask about something they don't know about cars. If had some mistakes appologize me but i am HUMAN and all human have mistakes. p.s. why i like Audi?Because i can go faster and faster without loosing any control or getting fear to do more and more, quattro is the way, so what that is 120kg heavier than any RWD car?!when you have an quattro you just go faster and never depend on weather and tht's hot!
    p.s. who cares that in this moment i don't own an S/RS Audi? I am 21 years old for God sake and i am still a student, sorry for not being a son of an arabian billionare to own one... God men give me a break with those posts, we are just talking here! I will have my own fast Audi when i will work, this year after gradutation, so don't botter to evaluate me and what i own and what i'm not. But i will have sooner or later and Audi and i will show you that i'm not an idiot and i know to drive fast and safe and never be an asshole to anybody. Coupe's are my life and hope to own an A5 or S5, or even an TT (but the TT seems to small for my size) so please again and again do not blame me for my ironic posts. My heart is all for Audi and yes i am one of the biggest fans...
    And another thing how old are you Audi RS owners?30-40?At that age i will change a lot of Audi's, i'm young and have time to earn money to buy S/RS Audi's!