Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow what a find rs6 floormats in europe

No US cars had the "logo mats" standard.

Anyone who has them imported them from Germany or some other source. The US dealers could not even order those logo mats - so you did not get a bum deal.
    2008 Sprint Blue/Silver RS4 Cabriolet, 2009 Space Gray/Tobacco BMW X5 Xdrive35d
    2010 R8 V10 Velvet Purple/Alabaster White-Black

Thanks Peter, I feal better now.

PS. How are you liking the 08 RS4? Faster than the RS6?

Love the RS4 Cabrio. It does not feel faster than the RS6. The rush of the turbos on the RS6 give you that incredible feel of being sucked back in the seat when they fully kick in. The RS4 is more linear and likely more deceiving on the speed/acceleration. I will say the RS4 really comes into its own over 6K rpm up to the 8200 redline.

I do miss the RS6 as it was the most fantastic all-around car I have ever owned. The new R8 is going to take some getting used to but oh what a problem to have!
    2008 Sprint Blue/Silver RS4 Cabriolet, 2009 Space Gray/Tobacco BMW X5 Xdrive35d
    2010 R8 V10 Velvet Purple/Alabaster White-Black

Quote Originally Posted by -+Blackwater+- View Post
    OK, so here is the question. My RS6 didn’t come with embroidered floor mats; instead it had the standard black mats, so I ordered Brand New Mats from Audi. The parts department searched for a preview pic of the mats but all they found were some drawn in pics that appeared to have the RS6 embroidery. After paying close to $300 for new mats, they arrived with no logo or embroidery. Did your RS6’s come with embroidered mats? Or did I get double hosed by the Audi dealer.
    No embroidery available in US. However, I just bought a set of original black mats from my Audi dealer for ~$200. so I'd say your dealer was marking them up heavily!
    If you never exceed the limits, how do you know where they are?

Hey Blitzen,

The front pair was 200 and the rear pair was 100. Did you purchase the entire set for 200? Sweet if you did. Apperantly CT Audi dealers SUCK!!!

Black

Quote Originally Posted by -+Blackwater+- View Post
    Hey Blitzen,

The front pair was 200 and the rear pair was 100. Did you purchase the entire set for 200? Sweet if you did. Apperantly CT Audi dealers SUCK!!!

Black
    No, $200 was only for the front pair. I'm sure that makes you feel better and it makes me feel better too that CT dealers don't suck.

I would only buy the driver's mat if I could. It's the only one that seems to ever wear out since my heel is in the exact same place every time I drive.

If you never exceed the limits, how do you know where they are?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the rs6 plus was the only one to have embroided floormats. That could be why they are so hard to find.

Im going to make a few phone calls and see if any local embroidery shops could do mine. Ill let you guys know what it cost me.