Thread: A5 Sedan

sportback ;-)
    ~~~And God did ask the stones... wants their Quattro to drive... the stones answered..." no we´re not hard enough".~~~

is it really necessary for audi to build a sportback in the A5 range?? i thought A5 will only be a coupe and convertible??? why is there a need to have a sportback in A5 if the A3 can handle it??

the design is nice and i like it... but the idea...??? i don't think so... it can make the entire range of Audi be confusing and get ruined...

Why have an S5 Sportback if you can have an S4 Avant?. As for the desing I'n not quite sure I like it...

i really don't like the idea of an Audi A5 sportback, because the A7 should be the competitor of the CLS and not an A5 sportback...

The A5 range shoudn' t have a sportback, the A5 does it very well only in coupe.....

It's a neatlooking photoshop for sure, I really like it! Though, an A5 sportsback... can't see the point of that car. Except looking awesome..

I like this one better. But still I see no reason for this. I don't think that 4 door coupes are that hot that Audi needs two very similar ones. In this class people prefer the 2 door coupe.

Real life photo: http://www.cwwcardesign.com/cars/audi_a5_sportback.html

It looks real, not bad looking. I just hope they would give it another name: A/S7. But a 4 doors coupe is a must this days .. crazy but it works for some people. I hate the MB version and I would really need to see this "sportback" in front of me to say if I like it or not, but for now it looks good. The only thing that keeps me away from an S5 is the 2 doors, I need 4. So, I might be able to choose either this sportback or the new S4, whichever comes first (this year!?).

Is this A5/S5 longer? Or exactly the same size but 4 doors. Anyone knows anything?

Quote Originally Posted by JavierNuvolari View Post
    Why have an S5 Sportback if you can have an S4 Avant?. As for the desing I'n not quite sure I like it...
    A 4 door coupe (sounds crazy) looks very different than a wagon/avant. Myself I really disagree with wagons al togheter. But this "coupe" I might like.