I just got a call from the manager at my Audi dealership. I have been talking to them for a while about an R8. I really love the car, but i think its down on power. In this day and age 420hp is not enough for me I had spoken to him about the R10 and the rumors that the engine from the RS6 (V10 TT) will be in the R8 and he said that he would inform me if he heard anything.

Well he calls me today and tells me that they just got a single allocation for an Audi R10 TT V10. He said they have no information on pricing or specs. But that it is confirmed that there will be an R10 and that its TT V10. He said that if i leave a $1000 deposit i would get the 1st allocation

I have definitely heard rumors and know that two V10TT R8s burned down about a year ago but nothing confirmatory that states when it will be out. For me this would be a Gallardo equivalent since I dont have a Lambo dealership locally for services but can take the R10 to my local Audi dealership. I have always loved the way the R8 looked bu was just a bit let down on the power level.

What do you guys think? I guess i dont have anything to lose by leaving a $1000 refundable deposit? I didnt know if the guy is blowing smoke up my ass or not Thanks for any inputs.