Hi guys,

Just collected the S5 from the dealers today, the car is WAY better than I could have hoped for, it drives like a dream and it's quality is way ahead of the old S4 which I might add was just perfect. It feels a bit stronger than the mere 10Hp increase that Audi are claiming, me thinks this is the torque coming into play.

The ride is quite firm, more than I remembered but in a good way and never harsh. I love the way 'Cruise Control' now works, when you push it up to increase the speed it shows on the centre display to inform you what it will increase to (1 push = 1 mph), that's neat.

From a in-car stereo back ground the B&O is living up to the hype afforded to it, the quality and clarity of sound is truly amazing when you consider the price, BMW's HK system isn't even close to this and I might add cost even more. I must have option for anyone remotely interested in their music.

P.S. As I was late getting home haven't had time to take photos but promise to do so tomorrow and post them.

P.S.2 The colour is mint, apart from a R8 I doubt there would be a car that would turn as many heads.

P.S.3 Did I say I was impressed with the car.