Quote Originally Posted by ellstimpo View Post
I am an Audi fan, im a big Audi fan which is why i bought an S5. I just don't like the R8 and the hype and crap spouted about it by most on here makes me like it even less. Its about as close to being a supercar as the Audi TT, it does not have serious performance (its handing helps its lap times), its over-priced, over -hyped, looks like a cut and shut TT and is devoid of any sense of occasion or passion.

Thats my opinion and im entitled to it. Doesn't mean im not an Audi fan, its just i judge a car on a car, not by the badge that appears on it.

I acknowledge your opinion ellstimpo, i see what you mean. I have never driven the Audi R8 but I am interested to know (assuming you have driven it) the differences between it and the 360 on the road and on the track.

To tell you the truth, i do not personally know anyone that owns an R8. However i know a number of people that own 360's and their progression after that was the 430 or even the Scagletti. From numerous online reviews and test drives, the R8 is surpassing expectations on the road and on the track and is being compared on the level of the Gallardo and 430.

So in all, if you have given the R8 a flogging, what are the similarities/differences between the 360CS and R8.