Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z07 View Post
    Yes, of course all magazines cheat when testing cars. I've demonstrated I know nothing about cars how exactly?

Don't go having a stroke on me now old man. I'd hate to read a post saying, "Uh, u...u...." I don't think I'd quite be able to laugh* with myself

Already posted it. It's a £5k Nissan. 6 digit sums belong in shares and sensible investments not badge-snobbery. A true Ferrari enthusiast would have bought a Scuderia anyway. All that money and you still had to settle for 2nd best.... actually hang on.... Scuderia, Gallardo SL, F430, Gallardo 997, R8, GTR... 7th best.

*Deliberate Freudian.
    a £5k Nissan and your having a go at me. Nice Nissan

I don't like the 430, i don't want to spend £200k on a Scuderia (i'd by an F40 if i was to buy in that price range), the Gallardo i don't like (i have owned one, but i know you cant read), the Gallardo SL is no way better than a 360 CS. i have never bought a Porsche and will never buy a Porsche. Besides i have something on order and its not made by any company mentioned on this thread.

A true Ferrari enthusiast would buy a Scuderia??? Taking levels of dumbness to a new low. The most enthusiastic and knowledgeable person on Ferrari i have ever met, doesn't own one because he hasn't got the cash Does it make him less of an enthusiast because he cannot own one?? No and it would be a massive insult to him to say that .

Old man, not really, 29 aint to old is it child. Im driving around in an S5 and a Ferrari and your driving around in shite box Nissan And your having a go at me. Oh this is too funny.

Enjoy your Nissan* failure

ps nice BS about the 6 figure investment, oh my tummy hurts from laughing so hard

* = taking the piss out of your Nissan ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by ellstimpo; December 28th, 2007 at 23:00.

Quote Originally Posted by ellstimpo View Post
    Hang on - your saying that because i don't like the R8 , thats the reason you have made derogatory comments about my car.

Honestly, i think you have just taken the terms pathetic and immature to new levels.

Guys - can we get rid of this child please or have it put down
    Basically yes, that is the reason why both myself and others responded the way we did. I think there is a general consensus in the motoring world that the R8 is above average, regardless of loyalties. Only a cradle-bourne child who's daddy owns a Ferrari would refuse to recognise this. It's also a car that's manageable by lesser skilled individuals and on tracks/roads that aren't 5 cars wide.

Of course by your reckoning I'm not entitled to opinions on a car if I've never driven one, just as I'd have to shoot someone to know that guns kill. You were one of those children who had to repeatedly stick your hand in hot things to get the message, rather than just accepting written and verbally exchanged facts.

Banned
    Basically yes, that is the reason why both myself and others responded the way we did. I think there is a general consensus in the motoring world that the R8 is above average, regardless of loyalties. Only a cradle-bourne child who's daddy owns a Ferrari would refuse to recognise this. It's also a car that's manageable by lesser skilled individuals and on tracks/roads that aren't 5 cars wide.

Of course by your reckoning I'm not entitled to opinions on a car if I've never driven one, just as I'd have to shoot someone to know that guns kill. You were one of those children who had to repeatedly stick your hand in hot things to get the message, rather than just accepting written and verbally exchanged facts.
    Nissan

ps - my father died when i was 14. Say anything like that again i will find you, that is a promise weasel

Banned
    cradle-bourne .
    Simply had to point out this spelling triumph

You are twisting things around, that is totally different than looking down on someone because he/she drives an inferior car than you. I personally wouldn't spent that much on a car, but I wouldn't class someone else a dick for choosing to do so.

No matter what I or anyone else happen to say you seem to argue for the sake of it. I give up.

P.S.

I didn't realise how cheap the 360s are down to now, I could have got one instead of the S5 but then again I wouldn't want the service bills as I reckon they must be murder.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    You are twisting things around, that is totally different than looking down on someone because he/she drives an inferior car than you. I personally wouldn't spent that much on a car, but I wouldn't class someone else a dick for choosing to do so.

No matter what I or anyone else happen to say you as seem to argue for the sake of it. I give up.

P.S.

I didn't realise how cheap the 360s are down to now, I could have got one instead of the S5 but then again I wouldn't want the service bills as I reckon they must be murder.
    I don't look down on people who drive an inferior car to me at all. I look down at people who slate my choice of car because i don't like the R8 and who drive a £5k Nissan. There is nothing left to do than look down at people like that.

Glad you have given up, your boring, repatative and a total hypocrite

I think to enjoy this forum you and the pet weasel will go on ignore

I've lost £60k in 7 years on depreciation on my 360. Would i go back and do it again, hell yes. I don't buy cars to worry about depreciation, i buy them to enjoy and use.

Well... I tried...

**throws up arms in defeat**

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

That new start seems to have lasted for what...............2 minutes.

Well done.

Can you explain to me when I was disrespectful to you on your return to this forum. If you can then I will apologize but I would expect the same in return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    Well... I tried...

Ben
    Get rid of 70Z adds nothing but immaturity and a Nissan , you think my posts are bad, look through some of his. Someone needs to tell the mental hospital he's escaped

ps - i won't be responding to him or Leedfootinmouth anymore, unless the child makes another reference to my father.
    So shouldn't be too many more issues, rest of the users on here are good

Well... I tried...

Ben
    Sorry Ben, I can't speak for Z07 but I have tried.

a £5k Nissan and your having a go at me. Nice Nissan
    Cost effective, 0-125mph in 15s as bought. I never ever feel short-changed. I bet your last service cost nearly as much.

I don't like the 430, i don't want to spend £200k on a Scuderia (i'd by an F40 if i was to buy in that price range),
    Oh come one, Mr. MoneyBags, I thought you had loads of money.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuRvthgn4U

Out of curiosity, are you going for the F40 for an investment, or for track performance?

the Gallardo i don't like (i have owned one, but i know you cant read), the Gallardo SL is no way better than a 360 CS. i have never bought a Porsche and will never buy a Porsche.
    Well, it looks like I was wrong, you're not obsessed by brand after all.

A true Ferrari enthusiast would buy a Scuderia??? Taking levels of dumbness to a new low. The most enthusiastic and knowledgeable person on Ferrari i have ever met, doesn't own one because he hasn't got the cash Does it make him less of an enthusiast because he cannot own one?? No and it would be a massive insult to him to say that .
    But I thought you had money to burn? You seem to make plenty of inferences about me because I only paid £5k for a car, yet here you are, claiming you are an enthusiast, without being able to afford the very best that money can buy. Mr. I would never buy a Porsche. Tut tut. Maybe if you're really nice to Santa next year.....

Old man, not really, 29 aint to old is it child. Im driving around in an S5 and a Ferrari and your driving around in shite box Nissan And your having a go at me. Oh this is too funny.
    You're right it is. Seen as the 996 beat you over a quarter, it seems likely that my car would too. Saving - £100k+rise&dividends. Maybe if you bought the one with paddle-shift you would do better butter-fingers.ROFL

Enjoy your Nissan* failure
    Enjoy your Fiat.

ps nice BS about the 6 figure investment, oh my tummy hurts from laughing so hard

* = taking the piss out of your Nissan ha ha ha ha
    Your tummy? My rib-cage is killing me. Nevermind, at least your stupidity with money is keeping the economy on the boil. Keep up the good work.

Simply had to point out this spelling triumph
    Yet failed to use a full-stop. Well done.

Scratch that: Bourne - boundary or limit. I.e. the bars in your case.

Well... I tried...

Ben
    Ben, I think if we went on to a Ferrari forum and one of our first posts was:

The R8 is awesome but the F430 is simply average.
    I think we know what we'd get.

Get rid of 70Z adds nothing but immaturity and a Nissan , you think my posts are bad, look through some of his. Someone needs to tell the mental hospital he's escaped

ps - i won't be responding to him or Leedfootinmouth anymore, unless the child makes another reference to my father.
    So shouldn't be too many more issues, rest of the users on here are good
    Nothing but insults from you from the start. Maybe you'd receive a warmer welcome here:

http://www.fiatforum.com/

Banned
    Seen as the 996 beat you over a quarter, it seems likely that my car would too.

Sorry for being successful enough to not drive a shite box Nissan

I never said i was buying an F40, i said if i was spending around £200k on a car, it would be on an F40. An F40 is a pretty good investment at the moment. Generally prices have risen £40k in the past 18 months. But you knew that right

Will never buy a Porsche because they do nothing for me, just like the R8, i certainly wont be taking advice from you on cars or i'll be driving around in a crap Nissan

It's long been my belief that God's plan for me is that I should spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on this Earth. You are reinforcing it.

Your going on ignore now as i can't stop laughing at you and its really starting to hurt.
    I'll let you have the last word, i know how much it means to you, but safe in the knowledge i won't read it and never have to read any of your dumb crap again

Banned
    can a mod delete this post please

Sorry for being successful enough to not drive a shite box Nissan
    Awww, now you've hurt my feelings..... but actually you hate Gallardos too and 'would never drive a Porsche'. I feel better all of a sudden.

I never said i was buying an F40, i said if i was spending around £200k on a car, it would be on an F40. An F40 is a pretty good investment at the moment. Generally prices have risen £40k in the past 18 months. But you knew that right
    I did, I was just checking to see what your response would be.

Will never buy a Porsche because they do nothing for me, just like the R8, i certainly wont be taking advice from you on cars or i'll be driving around in a crap Nissan
    Just drive a slow Fiat with motorbike torque instead.

It's long been my belief that God's plan for me is that I should spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on this Earth. You are reinforcing it.
    I think he meant solitary confinement and that isn't God, it's your shrink.

Your going on ignore now as i can't stop laughing at you and its really starting to hurt.
    I'll let you have the last word, i know how much it means to you, but safe in the knowledge i won't read it and never have to read any of your dumb crap again
    Good. Long may your ignorance reign.

can a mod delete this post please
    could a mod delete this whole thread please? I cant even believe you're back ellstimpo and behaving like this again...
    HKS786