Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    This is by far the best automotive forum on the net as far as civility is concerned.
    Not true, i use another Audi site which is superb. Very knowledgable people speaking on ACTUAL experience and no arrogant people who think they own the place.

This is a good site and would be better if a few people could be given concrete Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by ellstimpo View Post

This is a good site and would be better if a few people could be given concrete Shoes
    Maybe then they wouldn't get beaten by slower cars.

Not true, i use another Audi site which is superb. Very knowledgable people speaking on ACTUAL experience and no arrogant people who think they own the place.

But your posts are not helping make this place any better than the current state you are complaining it is in. A lot of us have valuable info to contribute, yourself included. Doing so in a constructive manner makes the info all the more enjoyable. This site is bigger and bigger everyday (like most out there) and is increasingly more difficult to moniter. It is always better to be part of the "solution" vs the "problem".

"Concrete shoes" is most likely not the best answer.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Ben
    You're absolutely right. They'd reduce the power-to-weight ratio.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z07 View Post
    I don't believe a word you say. If you were all you claimed to be, you'd feel fulfilled by your life and you wouldn't feel the need to repeatedly join this forum and make an arse of yourself. Ta ta.

You really are a child aren't you. Grow up squirt

Oh by the way, as usual i back up things i say with evidence, here is me, in my Ferrari, at Bruntingthorpe, instructing. Read it a weep junior - oh and please do not correct my TYPOS, im sure your spelling on here isn't 100% perfect and you wouldnt want to be a dumb hypocrite would you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari360 001 resize.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	5934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari360 002 resize.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	5935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari360 003 resize.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	5936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrari360 011.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	5937  

Banned
    Maybe then they wouldn't get beaten by slower cars.
    Your like the www.rs6.com pet aren't you. No one understands a word your saying, pretty pointless and sometimes seriously annoying.

Banned
    But your posts are not helping make this place any better than the current state you are complaining it is in. A lot of us have valuable info to contribute, yourself included. Doing so in a constructive manner makes the info all the more enjoyable. This site is bigger and bigger everyday (like most out there) and is increasingly more difficult to moniter. It is always better to be part of the "solution" vs the "problem".

Ben
    Leadfoot thinking he is king of the site and dreaming up Audi VIP's is one big problem with this site and the rs6.com pet weeing everywhere is the other problem.

Other than that, i like it

Maybe i should be a Mod? I'll clean things up

Other than that, i like it

Maybe i should be a Mod? I'll clean things up
    So out of 5000+ posters, your complaint is with only 2? I'd call that 99.9% success ratio, so why complain? And at this rate, I honestly don't see Erik having you perform mod duties.

I appreciate your 7 years of 360 ownership as it brings a unique perspective to the table. But you are hardly the only member here that owns Ferraris. And the others that do are not trying to start fights.

Seriously, one can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Ben
    Ron Paul Fan

Banned
    So out of 5000+ posters, your complaint is with only 2? I'd call that 99.9% success ratio, so why complain? And at this rate, I honestly don't see Erik having you perform mod duties.

I appreciate your 7 years of 360 ownership as it brings a unique perspective to the table. But you are hardly the only member here that owns Ferraris. And the others that do are not trying to start fights.

Seriously, one can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Ben
    Im not trying to start any fights. I just like honesty and respect and you can see from my posts that those i believe are honest and respectful get my respect and i enjoy talking with them.

I would hope im not the only Ferrari owner here, i would like to talk to other owners about their ownership and i only like doing that with people who actually own these type of cars and KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. Majority of people spout utter rubbish about these cars because they believe what some bloke who had 20 mins in the car said in crap magazines.

Im just trying to help the mods clear the crap and rubbish out of here. Im happy to stay a regular member for now, but i expect to me promoted to goderator status within weeks.

I mean, i've been here a couple of days, already weeded out the worms of the site and got two infractions - im the best mod here

Im not trying to start any fights. I just like honesty and respect and you can see from my posts that those i believe are honest and respectful get my respect and i enjoy talking with them.
    Well, I will say this, I've showed you nothing but respect and you have repayed the favor.

Im happy to stay a regular member for now, but i expect to me promoted to goderator status within weeks.
    LOL!

Ben

To everyone in general, let's all try to behave and get a fresh start from here on out.
    Ron Paul Fan

To everyone in general, let's all try to behave and get a fresh start from here on out.
    No problems from me on that score.
    Search and you will find the truth.

You really are a child aren't you. Grow up squirt

Oh by the way, as usual i back up things i say with evidence, here is me, in my Ferrari, at Bruntingthorpe, instructing. Read it a weep junior - oh and please do not correct my TYPOS, im sure your spelling on here isn't 100% perfect and you wouldnt want to be a dumb hypocrite would you?
    You bought 2 Fiats. Now that is silly, or is it in case one breaks down? All I see are pictures, no proof it's you. Much like Sherlock Holmes' brother, you are witty, yet less useful.

I have nothing against Ferraris, I just hate owners who see them as the beginning and end of everything that is performance. Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. This isn't the best way to join an Audi forum:

Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car.
    Anyway, I'm with Benman - new start.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    No problems from me on that score.
    I 2nd that.

Banned
    You bought 2 Fiats. Now that is silly, or is it in case one breaks down? All I see are pictures, no proof it's you. Much like Sherlock Holmes' brother, you are witty, yet less useful.

I have nothing against Ferraris, I just hate owners who see them as the beginning and end of everything that is performance. Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. This isn't the best way to join an Audi forum:

Anyway, I'm with Benman - new start.

I joined an Audi forum cos i bought an Audi you plank. Plus i do not think Ferrari's are the be all and end all or i would not have bought a Lamborghini and an Aston Martin in recent years would i brains? Can you read child? I have always stated i think the R8 is a good car, just for me its boring, souless and has no excitment about it at all. Its no fun and its not a supercar. Simple. Just because i joined an Audi site, does that mean i have to like every Audi, of course not.

I don't want any sort of a start with you. You have demonstrated you know f all about cars, you have demonstrated you have no experience of cars and your obviously a spotty little child who gets her opinions from magazines.

Go waste someone else's time child

ps - If my Fiat (very childish) is so bad and crap, under-powered and over priced - then i cannot wait to find out what perfect car you have bought yourself with your hard earned cash. Looking forward to finding out rs6.com pet

Maybe I am wrong about this, but to judge anyone on the car they happen to drive is silly and a little childish. I bet there is many on this site who could afford much better cars than they happen to drive but for one reason or another they choice not to, myself included in that.

I personally think spending in excess of £120K or more on a car which loses a shit load every year is mental. I don't mean anything personal by this statement it is only my own personal belief and not expect anyone else to agree with me on this.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Banned
    Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. .
    Hang on - your saying that because i don't like the R8 , thats the reason you have made derogatory comments about my car.

Honestly, i think you have just taken the terms pathetic and immature to new levels.

Guys - can we get rid of this child please or have it put down

I don't want any sort of a start with you. You have demonstrated you know f all about cars, you have demonstrated you have no experience of cars and your obviously a spotty little child who gets her opinions from magazines.
    Yes, of course all magazines cheat when testing cars. I've demonstrated I know nothing about cars how exactly?

Go waste someone else's time child
    Don't go having a stroke on me now old man. I'd hate to read a post saying, "Uh, u...u...." I don't think I'd quite be able to laugh* with myself

ps - If my Fiat (very childish) is so bad and crap, under-powered and over priced - then i cannot wait to find out what perfect car you have bought yourself with your hard earned cash. Looking forward to finding out rs6.com pet
    Already posted it. It's a £5k Nissan. 6 digit sums belong in shares and sensible investments not badge-snobbery. A true Ferrari enthusiast would have bought a Scuderia anyway. All that money and you still had to settle for 2nd best.... actually hang on.... Scuderia, Gallardo SL, F430, Gallardo 997, R8, GTR... 7th best.

*Deliberate Freudian.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Maybe I am wrong about this, but to judge anyone on the car they happen to drive is silly and a little childish. I bet there is many on this site who could afford much better cars than they happen to drive but for one reason or another they choice not to, myself included in that.

I personally think spending in excess of £120K or more on a car which loses a shit load every year is mental. I don't mean anything personal by this statement it is only my own personal belief and not expect anyone else to agree with me on this.
    My god. So you do judge people by the cars they drive. You just stated that people who spend £120k on a car are mental, if thats not judgemental then i don't know what is.

I bought my car for my reason. Nothing to do with anyone else, certainly not you or this child Z07. If he wants to slate my car and say its this and that then i want to know what he drives. Lets critique his choice of car.

Oh by the way, you keep bleeting on about having an M3 on order and maybe an RS5. You don't think they are going to depreciate badly. You going to lose as much on those in 2-3 years as a guy with a 430. You totally contradict yourself time and time again