Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

HKS786,

Not the sort of return to the web you expected but there you go. I hope the computer doesn't go down on you again.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Sorry for my part. I have sent Benman a PM that you may, or may not, want to follow up.

Guys,

This is one of the few forums I do not have authorization to lock or delete (but believe me, I wish I did...).

Hopefully it will be closed soon...

Please, everyone stop posting here. Let's move on... If no fuel is added, the flames will die a natural death

** to wishfull thinking**

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    HKS786,

Not the sort of return to the web you expected but there you go. I hope the computer doesn't go down on you again.
    Me too. Need to get it fixed sometime soon. I cant believe my bad luck
    HKS786

I don't see that I in any way was unclear about my message.

1 person has been banned and one person has a new warning.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Meet the actual elstimpo aka (too many to list). Note the half-mast trousers and boots that were of fashion in the mods and rockers era. Note also the Simon Cowell elevated waistline, which has never been in fashion. Moving now to the rolled up sleeves. Are these another poorly timed fashion statement, or just a cunning method of masking dribble stains? What class this individual exhibits. We should all take a bow in his presence.

As an ex-HMG employee, 'elstimpo' made his money by selling a story to someone else who wrote a book for him - a bit like a David Beckham autobiography, but without the underlying footballing talent, which is hardly surprising given those exceptionally breakable sparrow legs. Also as an ex-HMG employee, you can't believe a word he says.

Elstimpo now trawls internet car forums to enlighten all car owners to the fact that their vehicle of choice is inferior, irrelevant of make and model. If it's an Audi forum, he wouldn't want an R8, if it's a Porsche forum, he wouldn't drive a dull Porsche, and yes, if this was a Ferrari forum you can be sure he'd be here telling us that the Scuderia was a pile of shite. He thrives on response but unfortunately if you don't respond, he lingers like fish odour.

Z07, please keep ON topic next time.

Thread closed.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail