Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RS6.com Julian Run

Quote Originally Posted by DuckWingDuck View Post
    Richard, n/m, I thought you were talking about running around Glendora on 15 Dec! When I drove Julian this past weekend, it was alright, nothing too horrible... As it is, I am okay with either route. I suspect Glendora might be closer for most of us?
    Greg, the 15th looks tough. I thought you were in China? Too much going on with Christmas and work, But the first weekend of January or the second weekend of January looks good. Actually, anyday during the period looks good for me. I wouldn't mind going during the week if that works for everyone. We can do Julian and Glendora during this period Everyone give their open dates for this period.
    "Four Rings to Rule Them All - Audi"

I said my car needed me more!! Haha, things got shifted around and my trip got rescheduled and I'm in town for a bit. I'm down for all options but during the week tends to be bad for me as I tend to be tied to my office

gmbh6 - are you booked both dates?
    ...yeah, january i'll be at a wedding and i work every weekend in december ..every year

gmbh6 - both? Damn!

Let's consider mid - January then, after the 15th. If we set a date far ahead, there should be NO EXCUSES guys to not all agree. Let us not set so far ahead that my RS6 will be here. Also, at the end of January, Bogie (my S6) will be sporting some new shoes - 20" Rims that are on the way from Inglostadt just for him. Required a special order.

Here is the way to do it: Everyone throw out your dates that are good for you for late January. I am up for any day (weekday or weekend) and we will choose the date that accomodates the most drivers. Ben, Greg, Nick, and I will then set the agenda for the run including meeting, food, etc. How is that for micro-management or is that macro?
    Last edited by Audiphile; December 4th, 2007 at 03:14.

I might be able to make an event sometime mid-to-late January, and will be coming from Long Beach. Please post details, and I'll chime in as to whether I can make it. Thanks...
    Bob W.
    2003 RS6 (Avus Silver) - now lives in CO
    2003 Mini Cooper S (Indi Blue/White) --- almost as hot as the RS6!
    2004 Lexus RX330 --- racing floor mats

Sounds good, just list your dates available.

I think Richard and I are the most flexible people. If set enough in advance, I can run away from the office during the week too

I think Richard and I are the most flexible people. If set enough in advance, I can run away from the office during the week too
    Yes, like Greg said, I am flexible, but I do would like to get a date down. My goal would be second half of January. So, everyone has 15 days to play with. In the next week please give Greg and I your dates and how many Audiphiles are interested.

I am good for January weekends except for the last week - will be heading (I hope) for Mammoth for some skiing

During the week is possible as well

I'm good for any weekend in January, but are we still doing Julian? For obvious (and selfish ) reasons Julian works best for me.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    I'm good for any weekend in January, but are we still doing Julian? For obvious (and selfish ) reasons Julian works best for me.

Ben
    Ok Ben sounds good - yes we are doing Julian because it is dear to my heart

Everyone! How does the 01/19 sound for everyone? Let us set this date and see what the reponse is.

I am in!

Quote Originally Posted by s42ski View Post
    I am in!
    Great S4ski! I'll be heading to Mammoth about two weeks after you. Let me know the conditions after you get back!

Ok, everyone start replying to this date. So far it is the 19th of January for the "Road to Julian" Drive. So far Ben, myself, and S4ski. Greg, Nick, etc. and everyone else? Once we have a count, Ben, Greg, and I will set the details and route. Guys, I recommend the same route as SCC ACNA does traditionally each year or we can skip Harrah's so we have more time in Julian. E-mail m your suggestions.

Ben, I still want a S6 banner! Tell you friend to create one already! The S6 deserves one! It is amazing (yes I am bias)

I tried to do the SCC ACNA route, at least the "leg 2" portion of it. I.e. I hightailed it to Harrah's as fast as I could, took a quick pit stop. I think that holds the most appeal. Run up to the mountain and then the Mesa Grande road.

All, just realized that I might not fly back from my business trip in Dallas until the morning of the the 19th. Could we possibly move it to Sunday the 20th?

Sure Greg we can move to the 20th and we will include the run to Harrah's. Afterall, that is a Julian Drive tradition.

Again, any weekend in January works for me, so once it is finalized, just let me know.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan