Thread: M3 is faster then RS4.....damn....

M3 is faster then RS4.....damn....

What did you expect? A few hundred pounds lighter + same HP = FASTER

Although, as far as I'm concerned, the RS4 won the second race. By the time the M3 caught up (well over 100MPH) I would have been on the brakes.

Another good reason for RS4 drivers to stay away from airstrips.

Not unexpected as Rock says.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Another good reason for RS4 drivers to stay away from airstrips.

Not unexpected as Rock says.
    Its quite funny, because BMW fans love their airstrip/drag race events. Honestly, if its not ideal conditions (perfect road surface, ideal weather conditions etc), BMW's do not perform as well.

Thats the key difference for me as a driver. I know I wont be driving my car on race tracks/ airfields every day (if ever). But i do know I'll be driving on less than perfect road surfaces and in all forms of whether conditions. And for that reason its why i would take an RS4 over the M3 ANYDAY.
    Let the M3 be the slightly quicker car on an airfield, doing rolling runs i might add. I'll take the RS4 that will put the M3 in its place on real world road conditions.

DISCLAIMER: The M3 is a great car as with all previous M3's. But is it the RS4 destroyer it was dubbed to be by so many? I hardly think so. In fact its not even able to shake the RS4 away. I dont think its a case of the M3 being a dissapointment (as many BMW fans are saying, since the RS4 is right up there with it), its just a case that the RS4 is a car that Audi REALLY managed to get right. Long live the RS4 as king!

yip I agree the RS4 is faster , as proved in many many official tests , not some silly test as shown here in a homemade video !

This is being discussed in another thread already.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13514
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail