Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just wondring what do you do for living?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutkowsky View Post
    What about the rest of you guys? This question always creates a never ending thread on other forums so come on, post replies
    +1, come on people!!

Smile

My life is kinda hectic...I am a Masters (By Thesis) Student, I am a Full Time Lecturer at the local Medical University and run my private chemical, hygiene and exotic/native artifacts company.

I joined RS6.COM couple of years back and found it very interesting. I used to be members of other online forums before as well but found them kinda stale. For some reason RS6.com have always seemed very refreshing for me. And since I also love cars RS6.com became my best club. I am online nearly everyday o0n RS6.com from either my work, lab or business just to see how everyone is doing and check out the new posts.

It seems Audi is really a great machine and I have learnt so much about it but its kinda sad that I can not own one as its not sold here in Fiji Islands. But I would definitely get it imported as my next car. Currently I drive a Nissan Cefiro (A33-VQ20), 6 cylinder and its OK....its not of a fast car but the ride is pretty comfortable and spacious.

Any Guys, if anyone of you wish to buy anything exotic or tropical then do let me know and I will look it up for you guys.

Well I wrote more than enough ... so cheers guys

Code_2025
    cars --- a mans best friend

i work for a international group and train our customers.
    saluto da mike the Nougatilicious marker

switzerland - a land flowing with milk and honey