Thread: sad day.....out of the RS6 into an A8.... Have 2 sets of 20" tires avail

sad day.....out of the RS6 into an A8.... Have 2 sets of 20" tires avail

Family growth forced the move - looking forward to the room and added features, but will truly miss the car. But glad I had the experience !

I've got a set of 275/30/20 Conti 2's and a set of 255/30/20 050's that need new homes.... both have less then 2k on them and are perfect.

I'll entertain all offers - much rather move them cheap to ge them out of my garage, then have to see them and have 'em remind me of the RS6 !

Hopefully Audi gets it's act together and brings in the RS6 Avant so I can return to this board, you all are truly a wealth of information.

email me if you want info or pics of the tires -

regards,

sad? hardly, enjoy the new car

Quote Originally Posted by Fast scooter View Post
    Family growth forced the move - looking forward to the room and added features, but will truly miss the car. But glad I had the experience !

I've got a set of 275/30/20 Conti 2's and a set of 255/30/20 050's that need new homes.... both have less then 2k on them and are perfect.

I'll entertain all offers - much rather move them cheap to ge them out of my garage, then have to see them and have 'em remind me of the RS6 !

Hopefully Audi gets it's act together and brings in the RS6 Avant so I can return to this board, you all are truly a wealth of information.

email me if you want info or pics of the tires -

regards,
    What rims are they attached to? What are the second smaller set of tires? I may be interested.

The 275's are currently mounted on a set of BBS RS-GT's 20 x9.5 (et36)

My intent was to put those on my new A8 but if you're interested in the setup I'd be open to offers. They are all but perfect, the tires have less then 2k and the rims less then 4k.

The 255's have about 2k and are not mounted.

email me if you're interested in pics or more info. erich@muirs.org