Thread: More A5 S-Line Pics

HKS786

HKS786

I dunno about you guys but I think even the standard A5 has an exotic and exclusive look. To me it has more presence than the new 3 series. I really like the new M-sport 3 series but I think this S-Line will look so much more better and have more presence...
    HKS786

The 3series Coupe is one of the best looking BMW in recent years but the A5 has more road presence. I put this down to it broad nose, it's width and powerful rear quarters, the 3series Coupe in comparison it nose is more slender, it isn't as wide and it's overall appearance is more petite. Even though their dimensions are very similar when you look at the two sitting side by side you would swear that the Audi was from a class above the Beemer.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    The 3series Coupe is one of the best looking BMW in recent years but the A5 has more road presence. I put this down to it broad nose, it's width and powerful rear quarters, the 3series Coupe in comparison it nose is more slender, it isn't as wide and it's overall appearance is more petite. Even though their dimensions are very similar when you look at the two sitting side by side you would swear that the Audi was from a class above the Beemer.
    I agree. Infact, the A5 looks like a 3 series and 6 series rival. It has a slightly more mature look than the 3 series. It looks more exotic.
    HKS786

Banned
    I love those rims on the grey A5. Also I saw my dealer yesterday in an S-Line A5 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianM3_dude View Post
    I love those rims on the grey A5. Also I saw my dealer yesterday in an S-Line A5 yesterday.
    I actually think the rims look out of place with the exotic look of the A5. However, I know a LOT of people will like them because they go for that sort of style with aftermarket rims. What did you think of the S-line body? I think it looks amazing!
    HKS786

The 3-series coupe is a goodlooking car, but this is in a different league. Love the wheels as well!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS786 View Post
    I actually think the rims look out of place with the exotic look of the A5. However, I know a LOT of people will like them because they go for that sort of style with aftermarket rims. What did you think of the S-line body? I think it looks amazing!

Hard to say. It was a black coupe, I only noticed the rear splitter. It's a good overall shape, however I still don't understand why daSilva had to put that broken crease running along the flank, I think it looks terrible (same as the B8 A4 for me). The Nuvolari looked miles better.

Your paying too much for your drugs.

... I still don't understand why daSilva had to put that broken crease running along the flank, I think it looks terrible (same as the B8 A4 for me). The Nuvolari looked miles better.
    Agreed
    I think its a weak point in the design.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateknight View Post
    Your paying too much for your drugs.

or too little.

wow.... looks amazing