View Poll Results: Which one do you want to own the most ! ( be honest)

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lambo Gallardo

24 39.34%
  • Aston Martin AMV8

2 3.28%
  • Ferrari 360 Spider

2 3.28%
  • Audi R8

29 47.54%
  • Porsche 997 4s

4 6.56%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you go home with?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    yet elstimpo said that Lambo fans were complaining that Audi had destroyed what Lamborghini was. .
    Ok then, tell me. How unreliable were Diablo's, Muira, Countach ?? Find a forum where there are ACTUAL owners and you'll see that well looked after cars are as reliable, in fact in a lot of cases more reliable than Gallardo's and Murci's.

Its mostly the modern clutch's and electronics that go wrong on 'Audi' Lambo's, problems that past Lambo's never had

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LamboM View Post
    I asked how it happen, I didn't accuse anybody, I do now - elstimpo .
    Predictable post from a member on this forum, blame everyone else but yourselves and pat yourself's on the back whilst stil slating another person.

Way to take the moral high ground. Very intelligent

Banned

Clearly it was him with the problem and not us and in an case a bit of friendly banter is all part of the enjoyment of the site....is it not.
    Show me where i was abusive to you or any member with the exception of the coward and internet warrior russian m3 twat

ps - when your looking for examples of my abuse, please make sure it is in the definition of abuse

Banned
    Sjow me where I was an "internet warrior". I never said anything insulting about you. You were the one that started it all. I never called you names.

Quote Originally Posted by stIm View Post
    Show me where i was abusive to you or any member with the exception of the coward and internet warrior russian m3 twat

ps - when your looking for examples of my abuse, please make sure it is in the definition of abuse
    Oh jesus christ, thats it, all credability for this forum destroyed in one thread.
    What a pile of shite you have come out with there.

No proper car enthusiast would ever make comments like you have.
    Like I said this was my only opinion based on the fact that Audi had produced a better version of the Gallardo in the form of the R8, I know you disagree with this but it was my opinion. I didn't say to kill the brand or company, only it's use in the VAG was not really required.

The words a pile of shit was directed at me and me alone, so basically in your opinion I talk a pile of shit. How more abusive can you get than that. Never did I said anything against you and when I felt early on in the thread you might have thought so, I apologise just in case.

I hope you can mend bridges with some of the other members and continue to post on this site, as for myself, mate I haven't a problem with you and hope our differences can be put behind us. But when asked what happened I do feel that I should reply and state what I reckon transpired.

In any case, welcome back.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Banned
    If anybody is playing internet tough guy it's elstimpo. He is being rude, petulant and acting like a 3 year old, who's Mom refuses to buy him a toy truck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianM3_dude View Post
    If anybody is playing internet tough guy it's elstimpo. He is being rude, petulant and acting like a 3 year old, who's Mom refuses to buy him a toy truck.
    Nice one coward, keep up the smart ass comments. One of these days you might grow some balls and a backbone you gutless clown.

Your all talk, nothing more little boy.

Banned
    Like I said this was my only opinion based on the fact that Audi had produced a better version of the Gallardo in the form of the R8, I know you disagree with this but it was my opinion. I didn't say to kill the brand or company, only it's use in the VAG was not really required.

The words a pile of shit was directed at me and me alone, so basically in your opinion I talk a pile of shit. How more abusive can you get than that. Never did I said anything against you and when I felt early on in the thread you might have thought so, I apologise just in case.

I hope you can mend bridges with some of the other members and continue to post on this site, as for myself, mate I haven't a problem with you and hope our differences can be put behind us. But when asked what happened I do feel that I should reply and state what I reckon transpired.

In any case, welcome back.
    I think i have reffered to something as a pile of shite on 4 or 5 different occasions today ! If pile of shite is something you take serious offence to , then i can't help that, but its not a term i'd find offensive.

PC world gone mad

By the way, is that it?? Is that you evidence that i sent abuse in your direction??? Give me strength

Banned
    Your all talk, nothing more little boy.
    As oposed to no talk, all action like you???? You're all talk yourself there buddy, hiding behind the computer, saying big words, at least I am polite.

Don't take this as an offence, but I think you have anger problems. You are always swearing, slamming the door after you run out of the room and just plain being juvenile "come over and I'll beat you up". Yeah, like I am going to drop my work, buy an airplane ticket and go to London just to meet you. You know this and that's why you are being a tough guy. I bet you wouldn't say these things If I lived in London. For all you know I may be Nikolai Valuev's body double and have a dozen angry Albanian thug friends.

If you are however like this in real life, I hope not, but I think you will run into real trouble sometime. I had a friend like that, same attitude as you. Well, eventually he got stomped real bad. He was always like "did you just step on my foot??? .........Oh sorry dude, I didn't mean to....... Try again b******d..." fighting ensued. One day, he just got his comeuppance.

So my advice, drink a cup of cammomile tea, take a deap breath and let's all be civil to each other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianM3_dude View Post
    As oposed to no talk, all action like you???? You're all talk yourself there buddy, hiding behind the computer, saying big words, at least I am polite.

Don't take this as an offence, but I think you have anger problems. You are always swearing, slamming the door after you run out of the room and just plain being juvenile "come over and I'll beat you up". Yeah, like I am going to drop my work, buy an airplane ticket and go to London just to meet you. You know this and that's why you are being a tough guy. I bet you wouldn't say these things If I lived in London. For all you know I may be Nikolai Valuev's body double and have a dozen angry Albanian thug friends.

If you are however like this in real life, I hope not, but I think you will run into real trouble sometime. I had a friend like that, same attitude as you. Well, eventually he got stomped real bad. He was always like "did you just step on my foot??? .........Oh sorry dude, I didn't mean to....... Try again b******d..." fighting ensued. One day, he just got his comeuppance.

So my advice, drink a cup of cammomile tea, take a deap breath and let's all be civil to each other.
    My god your full more full of shit than i thought. Thanks for your little Bull shit story.

Again, your a coward little boy, you shoot your mouth off , you should be man enough to say it to my face. If your ever in London i will give you the opportunity to do just that and if i ever have to go to the hole that is Switzerland, again, i'll give you the opportunity. ok clown ?

I take exception to internet big mouths. The only time i fight is in a ring, twice a week while kickboxing, tmrw morning i'll be thinking the other guy is you.

Do i have to say put up or shut up again clown ?

COWARD

This thread has got out of hand and is not what I would expect from either you (RussianM3_dude) or stIm (elstimpo), seriously guys catch a grip.

stIm, I thought you didn't want to come back and wanted your account deleted, but when you came back I thought you had had a chill-out period and had come to reason. Sadly this is not the case from your most recent replies.

And RussianM3_dude, you have recently started to post some well informed and respected relies, get yourself back on track and don't fall in to the trap.

Banned
    This thread has got out of hand and is not what I would expect from either you (RussianM3_dude) or stIm (elstimpo), seriously guys catch a grip.

stIm, I thought you didn't want to come back and wanted your account deleted, but when you came back I thought you had had a chill-out period and had come to reason. Sadly this is not the case from your most recent replies.

And RussianM3_dude, you have recently started to post some well informed and respected relies, get yourself back on track and don't fall in to the trap.
    I'm only back on this forum to defend myself against the back stabbers and to give this little clown the chance to grow some balls !

Nothing more

Banned
    Look, I am trying to offer a truce here, while elstimpo posts what is borderline threats. I think I have nothing to apologize here.

I'm only back on this forum to defend myself against the back stabbers and to give this little clown the chance to grow some balls !

Nothing more
    Well I reckon if your not here to stay. Because there is no point to you bring here, you are not happy to someone having a different opinion to yourself and regardless of what you think you have been abusive to a number of fellow members. You might not think so but I reckon an apology is in order.

Well I reckon if your not here to stay. Because there is no point to you bring here, you are not happy to someone having a different opinion to yourself and regardless of what you think you have been abusive to a number of fellow members. You might not think so but I reckon an apology is in order.
    I agree. I cant really believe that he came back to tell us he cant respect fellow human being's opinions. He then goes on to swear and get angry for no good reason. I think he should just delete his account if he wont say sorry and face up to his mistakes like a man
    HKS786

Banned
    No apology will be coming from me anytime soon. No apology is warranted. Abuse is obviously like the term 'supercar' and open to interpretation. I haven't been abusive to anyone except the clown. Besides if i have been 'abusive' to anyone other than the clown, and need to apologise - where is my apology from the back stabbers ????

Hypocrites.

Clown - you think your clever by starting a post with your usual smart ass BS and ending it with a 'lets get along' crap. Shove it where the sun don't shine boy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS786 View Post
    I cant really believe that he came back to tell us he cant respect fellow human being's opinions.
    Can you people read? I said i don't respect your views not i can't. Big difference there people.

Well, yet another thread I need to shut down. I understand that automobiles are a very subjective topic to say the least. But, here we go again. I don't like to restrict freedom of speech, but name calling and just complete off topic crap I do not condone. Truly, how old are we? Can we not have a gentlemens' discussion about certain topics? I have shut this down in hopes that people will calm down and come to their senses on their own and we can continue as a cohesive automotive community whatever the makes we like. If we can't, I will shut threads down even sooner. I believe I am with the Admin of this site in the fact that we do not want this to become like AW. We are a class act and hope to remain this way.

-Audihead
    [IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q189/bushido01s4/mcaskyline.jpg[/IMG]