Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R8 order frustrations in USA.

Audihead, I am not sure where you are getting your info. When i was initially inquiring about the S8 and the R8, there was only 1 person ahead of me. Granted that was about 10 months ago, but it was not that hard to get an R8 from AoRH. You know I have been a loyal Audi person, but a two seat car was just not in my future at this time. Now I am waiting to see what happens with the next RS6, although I am happy driving a M6. I do agree that Audi needs to do something for the loyalty system, but I will tell you what happened with my RS6 back in 2003. I had placed the order with another dealer, and when my salesman left to be sales manager at AoRH, I felt left out. I contacted him, and AoA gave AoRH an additional car for me, so that I could stay with my salesperson. I choose to wait until Nov 03 to pick up the car, because I needed to get out of my old car first. Now I am not sure what is going on right now with Audi, but my past experience has only been positive with AoRH and AoA. Maybe what Audi can do is give additional allocations to dealers based on owner loyalty and previous purchases. That way people who put down deposits still keep their spots, but loyal customers can also get in as well.

Peace,
    Noushy
    Last edited by noushy; July 28th, 2007 at 04:06. Reason: missed a word
    Speed, Speed, and more Spe... oops the minivan?
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue (gone/turned in)
    2003 911tt Cobalt Blue (gone/traded in)
    2004 Cayenne Turbo Titanium Gray
    2005 Toyota Sienna (until Q7 in May 07)
    2007 M6 Saphire Black (loving it)