Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many memebers have owned a BMW?

How many memebers have owned a BMW?

Here is a lot of dislike for all things BMW on this site and I would like to know if this is justifed meaning how many on the site have or had a BMW in the past.

Myself I have had two Beemers, both great cars but just didn't stir my sole the same way as the Audi cars I have had.
    Search and you will find the truth.

I wanted an Audi next, but now I'm leaning toward Mercedes b/c I'm afraid SuperStarDriver will try to have sex with me if I buy an Audi.

Mazda MX-5 (Miata NB)

I bet he would use four condoms (4 rubbers) for improved grip.

The joke would have been even funnier if I had choose the word quattro instead of 4 rubbers, but I think you got the general idea.

i think BMW drivers are made by this ideea...your brain went to a planet and your ass went to another (take from Doom Movie) so that means that your brain stucked in another galaxy and your ass (not people from this forum, do not take it for real it's a joke:P) stucked in a brand new bmw who looks and drivers like a drunk horse, steering with your invisible trust)))))))))))))i like jokes, want more?

I use to have an A4 and now I'm driving BMW, just because of I wanted a good car for a track. But anyway my ex A4 is still at the family as well father and mother are driving Audis.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedou View Post
    I use to have an A4 and now I'm driving BMW, just because of I wanted a good car for a track. But anyway my ex A4 is still at the family as well father and mother are driving Audis.
    I still rate BWMs as great driving cars and would agree that the majority of BMWs are better track cars than Audis, but this is more true with experienced drivers, I feel with less experienced drivers most of them will get more enjoyment for the Audi Quattro set-up.

I like the fact that though you are now driving BMWs you still pick to stay on the best Audi fans site. I reckon you will be back driving an Audi in the future.

2 words: NO WAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    I still rate BWMs as great driving cars and would agree that the majority of BMWs are better track cars than Audis, but this is more true with experienced drivers, I feel with less experienced drivers most of them will get more enjoyment for the Audi Quattro set-up.

I like the fact that though you are now driving BMWs you still pick to stay on the best Audi fans site. I reckon you will be back driving an Audi in the future.
    Don't know if I'm experienced driver but this is the reason why I enjoy more BMWs on the track: http://carfreaks.net/photos/ringrunners/rg026.jpg.html

Hehhe, yeah, I like this forum and I'm still interested of Audis and using a lot of my parents cars. The M Coupe isn't the best car for a long trip I guess in the future I really may have Audi for "normal" driving.

i guess that over the years, although i enjoy watching cars go sideways, i grew up a bit, and therefore it is not my premiere reason for buying a car... The reason i will not buy BMW is that they don't look good at all, some of them do, but i just don't undestand how someone can buy a 5 series...

in my opinion someone on this planet from BMW it's eating shit on his daily meal and make those stupid designs who don't make us proud of having a new and "Futurist" car...and the other thing is that...IF BMW IS BETTER ON A RACETRACK THEN AUDI WHY RS4 WITH 2 CILINDERS LESS AND 87HP LESS THAN THE M5 AND M6 HAS BEAT THIS CARS ON A CIRCUIT THAT ONLY THE BEST ARE CAPABLE OF DOING A QUICK TIME????WHY?CAUSE BMW IS BETTER HANDLINGM BETTER STEERING, BETTER JOYFULL THAN AUDI?BE REAL PLS...RS4 has once again demonstrated that it's the best saloon in the world at this moment (why RS4 is the PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR AND NOT A BMW?), and of course the allmighty R8 who HAS THE BEST SHASSY IN THE WORLD, THE BEST DESIGN, THE BEST COCKPIT AND THE BEST PERFORMANCES AT IT'S CLASS!is too hard to understand that BMW really is not the best?your neurons are trapped and see only what you want to see?i drived the M5, M6 and the old M3 and DOES NOT FEEL LIKE I WANTED, THE STEERING WAS NOT PERFECT, THE POWER LOSS OF THE RWD WAS HUGE IN THE CORNERS AND AT STATERS AND THE FEEL OF SPEED WASN'T PRESENT?I SHOULD BUY A BMW BECAUSE OF OVERSTEERING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN TO "IMPRESS" MY FRIENDS AND GIRLS LIKE I THINK EVERYBODY OR ALMOST EVERYBODY DOES WHEN BUYING AND HAVING A BMW?!SHOULD I BE LIKE THAT?I LIKE FAST CORNERS, FAST RESPONSE OF THE ENGINE AND PEDALS, FAST START, REAL GRIP AT ANY TIME...YOU KNOW MAN IN A RACETRACK YOU WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IF YOU LOOSE GRIP AT ANY SPEED, AT ANY GEAR AND IN CORNERS LIKE BMW DOES (MORE THAN OTHERS) so should i say that the times on a racetrack depends on grip and power to the ground?or you will win the race if you are the best in loosing grip for the spectators?who is the winner?the one who is oversteering or the one who is the first at the finish?you think like a little child playing with car toys,like that it's your mind right now...sorry for being bad with you but you do not desirve to be on a racetrack with those thoughts because you probably be the last if your thoughts about cars doesn't change a bit or at all...so please provide us logical and smart responses not ideas of what if any car will oversteering for "fun"...FUN MEANS YOU PUSH THE ACCELARATION PEDAL TO THE END OF IT AT HALF OR A QUARTER OF THE CORNERS IN A RACETRACK!I BET YOUR BMW COULD NOT DO THAT WITHOUT LOOSING POWER AND GETTING OUT OF THE RACETRACK!

I got to the two lines of this great speak by Superstar and was totally lost. What I load of twaddle.

Bye bye SuperstarDriver I hope there are other forums more suited for you.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Superstar driver, what on earth have you been smoking, we're only talking about cars... Not a war issue!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles DLF View Post
    i guess that over the years, although i enjoy watching cars go sideways, i grew up a bit, and therefore it is not my premiere reason for buying a car... The reason i will not buy BMW is that they don't look good at all, some of them do, but i just don't undestand how someone can buy a 5 series...
    I get your point. But anyway I think I will never buy anything else than rwd car for a track. My point isn't the drifting, just how rwd car handle. But on the road story is totally different. Anyway I like how the 5-series M-sport looks, standard is booring.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedou View Post
    I get your point. But anyway I think I will never buy anything else than rwd car for a track. My point isn't the drifting, just how rwd car handle. But on the road story is totally different. Anyway I like how the 5-series M-sport looks, standard is booring.
    I most agree about the 5series M/Sport, one of BMW's best designs. I also understand your views on having rwd on the track, I spent many years racing karts and outside of single-seater racing it's the nearest most of us will every get to experiencing a Formula 1 car, if only. But in truth it's not the rwd that you are in love with but the steering feel that these car give because of the fact they aren't being driven.

There is more options available to you with rwd but only up to a point and that point being when there isn't enough power to light up the rear tyres and alter the car's stance. But the same can be said about awd cars in the wet, when more power can alter the nose of the car but again up to a point.

Been a BMW owner before I was an Audi owner. Still a BMW owner though.