Thread: New rs6. Real pics taken in Spain

What does ot say on the front badge?
    " I Am A Driving God! "

Quote Originally Posted by Bingocaller View Post
    What does ot say on the front badge?
    S line - just a disguise
    I am - besides other things - Audidriven
    blog.audidriven.net

I hope the quality of the interior is better than it appears on these pictures. The plastic looks horrible.

my dealer has confirmed v10tt, reckons "over 560bhp".
    dave
    '03 rs6
    '04 allroad tdi

i like so much the steering wheel and the interior is so hot...the pedals the same, eberything, including the back spoiler with the deflector...lovely car the best audi ever with of course 580HP as i heard from my pall from audi dealer...by the way, he told me that i will drive the new R8 next week, hope that i will make pictures of R8 and post them here, but for me the best car is RS6...so much power...hmmm...

I reckon by now all of the dealers in Europe know exactly the engine spec and power output of the new RS6, so 3x5PSI I recommend you call in to your nearest Audi dealer and see what he tells you, this should settle your fears once and for all.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Hope the final version gets a body kit.....those fender flares are about as menacing as the one's on my eurovan

Quote Originally Posted by gmbh6 View Post
    Hope the final version gets a body kit.....those fender flares are about as menacing as the one's on my eurovan
    I'm with you on that one, a little wider please.

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    I'm with you on that one, a little wider please.

Ben
    But would you want your Audi to be parked in a crowded carpark saying to the other cars, 'Does my bum look big in this?'

the interios is amazing even in the spyshots...but the steering wheel is the best a car can have, i adore it...about the quality of the interior are much to talk about because THOSE ARE SPYSHOTS!!so the final car will have the best materials audi get us used too so do not be patient man!

is that an M5 next to the RS6 on those pictures ?

yes it's an M5 there buyed by the Audi (it has an Ingolstadt number) to see how hard is being kicked by the new RS6 that's why

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    yes it's an M5 there buyed by the Audi (it has an Ingolstadt number) to see how hard is being kicked by the new RS6 that's why
    Well whats the deal with having the RS6 beeing faster as a M5? To be honest, how often do you see a M5 on the road? How often does the driver of the M5 want to race? I personally have only seen once a M5 which was about to race me. And thats after 60.000+ km with the car. There are so many factors which make it almost impossible to get into such a situation. I think its far more important how the car handles and its features like dsg/tiptronic, luxuary etc.
    I dont buy a new RS6 just because it can overtake a M5. I could buy a 997TT to do that even better.

here in Romania, especially in Bucharest are at least 10 M5's to race against because as i said before if Romanian people would have all the money in the world the stock of BMW M will be exausted in a few minutes ordering everything and of course race against us the Audi fans...so if you ever want to challange your RS6 go to Romania because here are the best cars in the world, because of the businesses here, the black market money and unfair money taken from the papers and so on, i do not enter in details!We have at least 7 M6 here and 15 M3 so...you imagine how my eyes are crying when seeing and BMW and want to challenge their cars...and demonstrate how Audi is better...

Well that would mean that you directly go to those guys and tell them you want to race them....i am not talking about that. I am talking about regular "street occasions".
    Here in germany you'll find alot of supercars, likely alot more than in romania...likely because of (almost) no speed limits
    Anyway, my point is that i am not buying the RS6 just to trash a M5. The RS got alot more advantages just than that...its the complete combination that makes it a excellent car. Of course, the M5 is a fine car too but probably for different applications/people (or whatever you call it .
    Since the new RS6 will be atleast 15% more expensive than the current M5 its hard to compare. What would have BMW done if they would have put the same money into the M5 as the (new) RS6?

nothing, the same product, nothing else, bmw doesn't know to make great car for evry purpose, even for racing, and without the engine in a bmw nothing is good in my opinion, so remains the best RS6!

quite frankly guys, i find this "my car is better than yours" stuff nonsense.

the majority of people i know with flash cars can't drive for nuts. they think they can of course, but they would be shown up around a circuit by a horse and cart, and wouldn't know an apex if it jumped up and bit them....
    dave
    '03 rs6
    '04 allroad tdi

Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    quite frankly guys, i find this "my car is better than yours" stuff nonsense.

the majority of people i know with flash cars can't drive for nuts. they think they can of course, but they would be shown up around a circuit by a horse and cart, and wouldn't know an apex if it jumped up and bit them....
    Good point and that is why Audi has doggedly stuck with Quattro and an understeer policy even though they get bad reviews compared to the rwd rivals. They understand that most of the people that buy these cars can't drive worth a dam and giving anything over 300hp is plain silly for two wheels.

I choose Audi over BMW or any of the others not for the fact it is quicker or a better handling car but it's the overall design and the way the car drives and I think each and every one of us feel the same.