Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new car

I like the interior, A LOT. Beautiful job, respect.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomik007 View Post
    P.S. My next car is 100% an Audi white with black exterior package
    B7 RS 4 Avant, maybe... ?

Hey people, jus a quick update on me ricer

Because it is JDM Spec C, it is very light - only 1370kg, and handles like a dream. I can only compare to Audis that I've owned, RS6 and TT, handlingwise it is in a different league. Obviously the interior is not as nice, but I did something something to improve on that The engine is an absolute beaute - 2 litre twin scroll turbo unit that revs very very quick. At the moment the car is stock with roughly 300hp and 400Nm torque, but in few weeks time I am tuning it to 400hp and 500+Nm torque with some mods to the turbo. Later on plans include a full cosworth 2.5 unit conversion that should take my scoobie into supercar territory.
    Obviously it is no Turbo,F430 or R8, but I am sure these supercars will have a fight on their hands on any track. Here are a few photos of what it is today. I had all of the interior done in suede and put the car on R18s for a comfortable trip between Moscow and London.

P.S. My next car is 100% an Audi white with black exterior package
    nice add! what kind of buttons/switches do you have near the tunnel?

Banned
    Too bad we don't get these special models in Europe (bar England).

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBG View Post
    B7 RS 4 Avant, maybe... ?

More like RS6
    from RUS with love :)
    12 R8 Plus; 14 Toyota LC200 Diesel; 06 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type RA; 09 BMW X5M SOLD; 01 Black Mercedes G500 SOLD; 00 Silver TTC Quattro SOLD; 02 RS6 - 530 hp SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by andreadebi View Post
    nice add! what kind of buttons/switches do you have near the tunnel?
    In the middle is a Defi monitor and to the right is a Defi controller + HKS turbo timer + some sockets for chargers etc.
    12 R8 Plus; 14 Toyota LC200 Diesel; 06 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type RA; 09 BMW X5M SOLD; 01 Black Mercedes G500 SOLD; 00 Silver TTC Quattro SOLD; 02 RS6 - 530 hp SOLD

Nice car, вгву! Why Jap version, but not the US one? Looks great, good luck on Vorobyovi Gori )))

Gnom, you said smth about the bodykit, but photos are of stock STI?

Only Japs come with a very strong 2 litre block ( that is used for rally group N in almost stock form ) with a twin scroll turbo. Us block is weaker and the turbo is single scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Arslanoff View Post
    Gnom, you said smth about the bodykit, but photos are of stock STI?
    Look at the first page of this thread

Bodykit is for sale in Moscow - too inpractical...

More like RS6
    Excelent choice !

You are going for a threat !

Congrat's !

this is the greatest subaru wrx ive ever seen.I like the modifications you bring to the car interior.

But in america subaru use a 2.5 liter not a 2 liter,why this diffference considering that the power is the same but it rev 1000 rpm less than the 2 liter.
    audi own

the power numbers are roughly the same, but the way this power is delivered is a different thing. when i just got my scoobie it felt like drivng a bike, not a car, the engine revs like a bike...

Wow dude, that car's interior looks gorgeous, very nicely done. Looking good, please upload a few videos of it beating above it's weight.

Cheers!

Right, here's the latest news on my Jap. The car is in London at the mo and I am looking at options for building my block up to 2.33 capacity, which should easly rev above 8000 and allow for a BIG turbo. All in all I hope that all the work will be done by mid-July and power figures somewhere in the area of 530/550 hp. This will give power to weight ratio of 550hp/1350kg, which is just over 0.4 hp/kg. The car is absolutely awesome as it is, but this job should take it to supercar territory for sure. I was initialy thinking going cosworth block route, but although being one of the best, they don't like to rev. I just hope I will have enough cash for all I planned time will show. Wish me luck!!!

any newer pics?

Right, here's the latest news on my Jap. The car is in London at the mo and I am looking at options for building my block up to 2.33 capacity, which should easly rev above 8000 and allow for a BIG turbo. All in all I hope that all the work will be done by mid-July and power figures somewhere in the area of 530/550 hp. This will give power to weight ratio of 550hp/1350kg, which is just over 0.4 hp/kg. The car is absolutely awesome as it is, but this job should take it to supercar territory for sure. I was initialy thinking going cosworth block route, but although being one of the best, they don't like to rev. I just hope I will have enough cash for all I planned time will show. Wish me luck!!!
    Wow, that's some serious plans!
    I really hope that you can pull this off, looking forward for more pics!

Good luck!

I will post some pics as soon as there is something to show of

I fly back to London at the end of next week and could post a photo of my most recent add-on - AP Racing 6pot front brake kit with 355mm discs they look BIG!!!

and more importantly, they stop even BIGGER