Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferrari 599 is history!!!!!

AWD is faster then RWD but as Leadfoot said IT'S WAY MORE EXPENSIVE IN MOTORCROSS AND F1 ETC CAUSE IT'S A VERY COMPLEX SYSTEM VS NORMAL RWD!Why was Audi Quattro system banned from rally's after wining all prizes?!Why?Cause ALWAYS 4WD will beat RWD!

My point were that (no offence Superstardriver) that RWD is only for drifting is a bit of statement!

If it were so why are the majority of cars produced made with RWDrive or FWDrive?

Some part of it come down to the need for it - a KIA dont need RWD or AWD in my opinion but we most also look at the cost aspect of incorporating an AWD system.

My point is that high performance car producers such as M AMG Ferrari etc. should have the money to incorporate such a system and have the costumer base with the money to pay for it - they simply choose not to use such a system - and STILL manage to produce cars with hairraising performance.

A great example would be the M3 CLS - I think a certain member of this board would agree with me LOL

I dont doubt that AWD is the greatest thing out there but its not the only option when you want to go fast
    " I Am A Driving God! "

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    i didn't like the "SuperstarDriver posts"...are you crazy man?i always tried to by myself so if you have a problem with my posts just don't read them, other guys like my posts you don't, that's ok with me but don't make me a clown or something cause i'm not and i'm not gonna be your shot face ok man?

Actaully, he's hardly alone. I'm getting tired of the complaints of your posting.

"i'm not gonna be your shot face ok man?

Almost like a threat. Need to tone it down...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

And I thought that the Murcielago was RWD and that only the Gallardo was AWD and not Quattro by the way .

I´ve been told by a Pro driver that a lot of the so called supercars use much more electronic gadgets than we think to get the beasts driveable (and thus less fun for the great drivers out there) .
    And I am not talking about BMW , Peace .
    When you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable , must be the truth.
    ..Sherlock Holmes..

Quote Originally Posted by IulianUM View Post
    And I thought that the Murcielago was RWD and that only the Gallardo was AWD and not Quattro by the way .

I´ve been told by a Pro driver that a lot of the so called supercars use much more electronic gadgets than we think to get the beasts driveable (and thus less fun for the great drivers out there) .
    That dubious honor should go to AMG whose cars have very intrusive and very "caring" electronic assists.
    On the other hand ,90% of these cars would be wrecked within hours without these systems.
    S63TT

Quote Originally Posted by IulianUM View Post

I didn't read the repost that closely from WFC but I thought all Murcielagos had AWD just like the Gallardo, am I wrong in this opinion.
    Search and you will find the truth.

all LAMBORGHINI's including Murcielago have 4WD!

Can't wait. 0-60 gotta be in the high 2's. Thats a BAD A$$