Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 11: French secret service knew everything and told the CIA early 2001

On Monday sept 10 2001 Rumsfeld annouced that 2.1trillion dollars had gone missing at the pentagon. It is a usual political tactic to annouce bad news on fridays before the weekend, or when you know a bigger story is coming up. The total figure is probably 4 trillion. Worked like a charme, b/c most US citicens are unaware of this awesome theft of their tax money.

Ever wonder why the plane took a risk to hit the side of one part of the building, instead of crashing right on top of it, which would've been easier and much more spectacular. Ever wonder why the headquarters of the biggest militairy power in the world was left unprotected from a highjacked plane that was coming its way. The original timeline showed they had ample information and opportunity. Lucky coincidence, the 911 commision made a new timeline that made this less obvious. The militairy is apparently incompetent at reading time. And a group of politicians can more accuratly tell time in retrospective.
    Off course, when you keep people distracted with silly theories about missles and phantom planes, they never ask the right questions.

After 911 the pentagon said the documents of the fraud were destroyed in the attack, and certain government contractors like Haliburton walked away with 4 trillion of US tax payers money. Haliburton (Dick Cheney) saw its stock go from $4 to $40, mainly b/c of an oil line that they build in Afganistan, and the profits they make from the wars in Afganistan and Iraq as a government contractor.
    Afganistan is also the major drug producer in the world. Making Al Qaida the biggest drug cartel in the world. The CIA is the drug runner (as they have been since the 50ies). And the Wall Street stock exchange is the money laundrer. Wall Street, though it is a private company, does not have to report the origin of its money. Which makes it the go-to place for white washing large sums of money. Without this money, Wall Street would crash. This is according to a 1997 White House report. And indeed in 2001 the Taliban had set fire to the drug fields in Afganistan, and starved of drug money, the stock market was heading for a major crash. The crash probably would've happened on 9/12.

The WTC towers where white elephans. They were also filled with asbestos, which would've cost billions to remove. The leaser of the WTC towers tried to claim twice the insurance money b/c there were two planes. It didn't work, but he still walked away with a couple of billion. He signed the lease 6 weeks before 911. Not a bad deal. He also leased WTC7 at the same moment. WTC7 housed documents of a fraud case against City group and others that would've made Enron look like a small time scam. Thanks to 911, they also walked away with billions. What a lucky coincidence.

It was Dick Cheney who paralysed the air defense by sending them on War Games. The same War games also caused false blips on the FAA radar. You don't need a grand conspiracy to do this. Just one person in the right position. Now this could be incompetence. And the fact that their incompetence made a group of people trillions of dollars, must be coincidence. I wish I was that incompetent.
    And that the terrorists picked this day, of all, when a culmination of incompetence paralysed the air defense, must be a lucky coincidence too. Or could Bin Laden tap into the NORAD information lines from his underground bunker in Afganistan. You know, the bunker that contains an army of thousands. Remember Bin Laden? Remember the miracle passport that survived the collision, when 4 black boxes didn't? It was that fire proof piece of paper that the case was build on.

And lets not forget the anthrax. Another lucky break for the neocons that democrats were being targeted, just as they had to vote on the patriot act. The DNA of the anthrax was traced back to the CIA. Must be that incompetence again. What a lucky coincidence.

And so on and so forth. The official theory (it is still theory, b/c not a single person has been officially charged in relation to 911) is one big series of incompetence and coincidence. And the biggest coincidence of all is that the people whos apparent incompetence allowed 911 to happen, are the same group of people that profit the most.

Means, motive, opportunity.
    Terrorists trained by ISI (CIA), $$$ , key government positions while the Commander and Chief is reading about a goat.
    Mazda MX-5 (Miata NB)

PeterJohn,

If you aren't a journalist then you should be because that was a master-piece.

RXBG,

Sorry but the Falkland Islands are very important to the UK, it a homeland harbour and last British point before the Anti-artic which has more mineral deposits than almost anywhere else in the world. Agreed there are only two countries they are there in force, Afganistan and Iraq but regardless of whether they are invited or not, some of people on the ground in these countries resent the fact they are there and that is why they are targeted in the same way as British was by the IRA because of Northern Ireland and has always been targeted with the attack on 7/11.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Ok, come on guys. I know this is an international forum, but this discussion is getting nowhere and I for one am really getting offended by the whole "America's govt. knew about 9/11 bullshit." Fact of the matter is ALL GOVERNMENTS are corrupt--even Sweden and Switzerlands. The US was just lucky enough to have crazy access to raw materials for the empire and a will to wield it to get what it wants. You think any country on this Earth wouldn't switch places with the US in a heartbeat? I think not. FACT: We are ALL just lemmings going about our daily business driving Audis and we will never be privy to what goes on and we will NEVER (worldwide) have a government that is not corrupt. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohn View Post
    On Monday sept 10 2001 Rumsfeld annouced that 2.1trillion dollars had gone missing at the pentagon. It is a usual political tactic to annouce bad news on fridays before the weekend, or when you know a bigger story is coming up. The total figure is probably 4 trillion. Worked like a charme, b/c most US citicens are unaware of this awesome theft of their tax money.
    Dood, wake up, EVERY business does this. Take a look at companies who release poor clinical data, poor earnings, lawsuit announcements, 8ks, etc. They ALL, including the US FDA, announce shit on Fridays. It's so the American masses miss the news. Oldest trick in the book. I deal with the media every day. Almost ALL of them are borderline retarded. They F$#k everything up and get nothing right. So, this perception that the US "Media" is somehow hoodwinking the public into thinking we have a problem with radical islamists is BS. With the exception of FOX, the US media are so far to the left they smell like donkey shit. We absolutely DO have a problem with young radical islamic youth who use religion to commit atrocities based on Allah. BULLSH$T!

Ever wonder why the plane took a risk to hit the side of one part of the building, instead of crashing right on top of it, which would've been easier and much more spectacular. Ever wonder why the headquarters of the biggest militairy power in the world was left unprotected from a highjacked plane that was coming its way. The original timeline showed they had ample information and opportunity. Lucky coincidence, the 911 commision made a new timeline that made this less obvious. The militairy is apparently incompetent at reading time. And a group of politicians can more accuratly tell time in retrospective.
    Off course, when you keep people distracted with silly theories about missles and phantom planes, they never ask the right questions.
    Oh?!? What was it, a fooking helicopter? Try copping a squat on a building in a 737 at several hundred miles an hour. I mean c'mon dood. Are you even serious? Ok, I just formed a new theory. Pres. Bush just wanted to redecorate THAT wing of the Pentagon and Congress wouldn't approve it, so he paid some of his radical muslim jihadist buddies of his to kill themselves. I mean, get over it. When you are presented with a national emergency the likes of which you've never seen before, things get confused and decisions take time. They just don't have F16s on the White House lawn waiting to be scrambled.

After 911 the pentagon said the documents of the fraud were destroyed in the attack, and certain government contractors like Haliburton walked away with 4 trillion of US tax payers money. Haliburton (Dick Cheney) saw its stock go from $4 to $40, mainly b/c of an oil line that they build in Afganistan, and the profits they make from the wars in Afganistan and Iraq as a government contractor.
    Afganistan is also the major drug producer in the world. Making Al Qaida the biggest drug cartel in the world. The CIA is the drug runner (as they have been since the 50ies). And the Wall Street stock exchange is the money laundrer. Wall Street, though it is a private company, does not have to report the origin of its money. Which makes it the go-to place for white washing large sums of money. Without this money, Wall Street would crash. This is according to a 1997 White House report. And indeed in 2001 the Taliban had set fire to the drug fields in Afganistan, and starved of drug money, the stock market was heading for a major crash. The crash probably would've happened on 9/12.
    So, now the US stock market is dependent on drug fields in Afghanistan?!? And, the CIA is the one perpetuating those fields for money?!? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

The WTC towers where white elephans. They were also filled with asbestos, which would've cost billions to remove. The leaser of the WTC towers tried to claim twice the insurance money b/c there were two planes. It didn't work, but he still walked away with a couple of billion. He signed the lease 6 weeks before 911. Not a bad deal. He also leased WTC7 at the same moment. WTC7 housed documents of a fraud case against City group and others that would've made Enron look like a small time scam. Thanks to 911, they also walked away with billions. What a lucky coincidence.
    Based on the above graph, I can only assume you are a naive disgrace who is so incapable of seeing the truth that you accept these ridiculous statements. My cousin was killed in those towers and you want to shift blame from a few psychotic islamic jihadists to someone looking to cash in on an insurance claim?!!?? And, because asbestos is too hard to remove???!? And, I'm so sure that the "secret" documents were SO important that they were never backed up anywhere. Interesting. I have 34234234 backups for my family photos, but apparently someone didn't think. If they were that important and secret YOU most certainly wouldn't know about it.

It was Dick Cheney who paralysed the air defense by sending them on War Games. The same War games also caused false blips on the FAA radar. You don't need a grand conspiracy to do this. Just one person in the right position. Now this could be incompetence. And the fact that their incompetence made a group of people trillions of dollars, must be coincidence. I wish I was that incompetent.
    And that the terrorists picked this day, of all, when a culmination of incompetence paralysed the air defense, must be a lucky coincidence too. Or could Bin Laden tap into the NORAD information lines from his underground bunker in Afganistan. You know, the bunker that contains an army of thousands. Remember Bin Laden? Remember the miracle passport that survived the collision, when 4 black boxes didn't? It was that fire proof piece of paper that the case was build on.
    This graph is just so thin, I can't even begin, but let me try. I thought I already told you that Cheney is corrupt. They ALL are. All politicians lie steal cheat. It's in their job description. They're legalized gangsters. As far as wargames, the US is always running wargames and that's complete nonsense. Take a look at the exact point of impact when the jets hit the towers. See anything? Yes, that's right, you'll see thousands of sheets of paper flying around. That's because they aren't bolted to the plane like a black box. I'm not surprised any documents survived.

And lets not forget the anthrax. Another lucky break for the neocons that democrats were being targeted, just as they had to vote on the patriot act. The DNA of the anthrax was traced back to the CIA. Must be that incompetence again. What a lucky coincidence.
    Again, WHAT are you smoking??? So, now, the government bombs itself, its innocent citizens, as well as two of its crowning worldwide symbols of economic strength and freedom. Then, it sends anthrax to Democrats who might vote against the Patriot Act. Ok, makes sense. And, once again, George Bush called in the little beady eyed radical islamic jihadists filled with hatred for the Zionist pigs to throw their lives away for him. Sounds plausible.

And so on and so forth. The official theory (it is still theory, b/c not a single person has been officially charged in relation to 911) is one big series of incompetence and coincidence. And the biggest coincidence of all is that the people whos apparent incompetence allowed 911 to happen, are the same group of people that profit the most.
    Dood, get over yourself. Your theory's are rhetoric plain and simple. The US has been in the Middle East since before we declared independence. Try reading "Power, Faith, and Fantasy" if you doubt me. And, for the record, just how did Clinton profit from 9/11? Because, that's who you're talking about if you want to know which administration was incompetent. Bush is only profiting from that incompetence. Clinton's administration turned a blind eye to Bin Laden when the CIA called him a threat. Bush was in Office only 9 months when 9/11 happened. Was he making his business plan just after taking the oath? Man, he's clever! No! He and his cronies are opportunistic politicians who will make a buck any way they know how. Innocent people died. The country was shocked and wanted blood. They gave it to us. And, if they can prosper while doing it, well, then that's the American way, right? I don't condone it, I just know my place in the world and what I can reasonably affect. The president of my local school board is probably corrupt, so don't cry to me about big bad Bush. It's the nature of the game of global politics. Ask Putin!

Means, motive, opportunity.
    Terrorists trained by ISI (CIA), $$$ , key government positions while the Commander and Chief is reading about a goat.
    The one thing I'm sure of is that the US doesn't commit the brand of genocide you're claiming. That's what makes us great. We will absolutely bomb people and send our troops to die in a senseless war defending the concept of freedom to people who have no concept of freedom and furthermore could care less. And, that's the cold hard truth. If they gave a shat about personal freedoms, they wouldn't keep their women hidden under burkas in the name of God and would provide them with the simple freedoms that we all deserve as human beings. And, what does all this mean to the US citizen? SH#T. That's what. Even with the oil, we're still paying almost $4/gallon of gas, while the oil companies had the best year on record. Fair, hell no. Reason for justifiable genocide of American citizens. No way. And, as long as we enjoy the freedoms we do and Israel is around with our unending support, the US will NEVAR be rid of islamic terrorists. It's that simple. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    PeterJohn,
    If you aren't a journalist then you should be because that was a master-piece.
    Leadie: Seriously, I enjoy reading your responses very much and learn quite a bit from your expertise with cars, but you're way off here. Journalist??? You're praising talents that don't exist. But, based on what I stated above about the US media, perhaps he should be one after all. Get this nonsense off the board!
    Last edited by S6LANA; May 27th, 2007 at 04:28.

S6LANA,

Firstly, sorry for your lose. I had a friend who worked there but just be luck happened to be off at the time the planes hit.

I agree terrorism in all form will never stop, but have you never sat back and wondered why the US is targeted more than any other country. There has to be a reason for this and it's not that the America is this almighty super power with wealth beyond imagination, believe or not the US owes a fortune just like every western country with maybe the exception being the Swiss.

As for PeterJohn statement, I forgot to add the ' ' that's all. Journalism is mostly fiction and most of what has been printed about 911 is just that. I have a better understanding of terrorism than most in the US what being born and living in the shadow of it in Northern Ireland through those troubled years.
    Search and you will find the truth.

S6LANA,

Firstly, sorry for your lose. I had a friend who worked there but just be luck happened to be off at the time the planes hit.
    Thanks Leadie. I appreciate that. The Towers went down not 20 miles from me and I'll never forget that day, so I get really charged up when thinking about it.

I agree terrorism in all form will never stop, but have you never sat back and wondered why the US is targeted more than any other country. There has to be a reason for this and it's not that the America is this almighty super power with wealth beyond imagination, believe or not the US owes a fortune just like every western country with maybe the exception being the Swiss.
    I agree 100% here. The US can't stop sticking its nose into everyone else's business. As an American, a good dose of isolationism is what we need. But, because our interests are so diverse, greedy, and far reaching, the government sees a domino effect should one foreign interest fall. We are like the yenta housewife who can't mind her own business and who's husband is the police chief. For the record, almost all Americans I speak to feel we should not be involved in everything. But, because we truly have no say in the matter, we have to make the best of it. Democrats and/or Republicans will do the same wrongs, just in liberal or conservative methods.

As for PeterJohn statement, I forgot to add the ' ' that's all. Journalism is mostly fiction and most of what has been printed about 911 is just that. I have a better understanding of terrorism than most in the US what being born and living in the shadow of it in Northern Ireland through those troubled years.
    LOL..Gotcha. As you can see, I have strong feelings about the state of journalism in the US as well. They hold themselves up so high, but in the end, don't do justice to the real stories.

I'm sorry if my first response last night offended someone, but my feelings are my feelings. And, I'm not going to post on this thread anymore, because I can't really be an objective contributor. See you on the Audi threads!

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by S6LANA View Post
    Dood, wake up, EVERY business does this. Take a look at companies who release poor clinical data, poor earnings, lawsuit announcements, 8ks, etc. They ALL, including the US FDA, announce shit on Fridays. It's so the American masses miss the news. Oldest trick in the book. I deal with the media every day. Almost ALL of them are borderline retarded. They F$#k everything up and get nothing right. So, this perception that the US "Media" is somehow hoodwinking the public into thinking we have a problem with radical islamists is BS. With the exception of FOX, the US media are so far to the left they smell like donkey shit. We absolutely DO have a problem with young radical islamic youth who use religion to commit atrocities based on Allah. BULLSH$T!
    Sept 10 was a Monday.

The incorporated media just copies press releases, and reports on Paris Hilton. Trying to report the truth is a useless risk of profit. It's a lot more work, a lot more risk, and and educated reader might not buy the products your advertisers are selling.

As a government, you just need to create a climate where you stand to be rediculed, discredited, if you dare to question the coincidence theory. As you are treating me. If my livelyhood/profit depended on writing this, then I would probably pick the socially acceptable story.

For instance, this thread is about CIA foreknowledge. But the article probably doesn't ask the question why the air defense held the War Games at exactly this time.

Oh?!? What was it, a fooking helicopter? Try copping a squat on a building in a 737 at several hundred miles an hour. I mean c'mon dood. Are you even serious? Ok, I just formed a new theory. Pres. Bush just wanted to redecorate THAT wing of the Pentagon and Congress wouldn't approve it, so he paid some of his radical muslim jihadist buddies of his to kill themselves. I mean, get over it. When you are presented with a national emergency the likes of which you've never seen before, things get confused and decisions take time. They just don't have F16s on the White House lawn waiting to be scrambled.
    That is exactly the point. It's not easy manouvering a big plane. The plane that hit the Pentagon, instead of flying straight into the building, flew past it, made a high G manouver, flew so low it took street lights with it. And all that only to crash in the least spectacular manner.
    That part of the building was recently reenforced (only part), nearly empty b/c of the renovation, and supposendly contained documents of the fraud. As the terrorist were known to be total crap pilots, that would never in their live be able to pull off such a manouvre, the highjackers themselves where probably highjacked via remote controle.

So, now the US stock market is dependent on drug fields in Afghanistan?!? And, the CIA is the one perpetuating those fields for money?!? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
    This is not even conspiracy theory. It's public knowledge. It's documented conspiracy fact. I think at least once a year there a congressional debate about it. You should watch your C-span more often.

I was smoking Barclay sigarettes. Does nicotine discredit me too?

Based on the above graph, I can only assume you are a naive disgrace who is so incapable of seeing the truth that you accept these ridiculous statements. My cousin was killed in those towers and you want to shift blame from a few psychotic islamic jihadists to someone looking to cash in on an insurance claim?!!?? And, because asbestos is too hard to remove???!? And, I'm so sure that the "secret" documents were SO important that they were never backed up anywhere. Interesting. I have 34234234 backups for my family photos, but apparently someone didn't think. If they were that important and secret YOU most certainly wouldn't know about it.
    Ask the question whether the documents were backed up to the FBI.

911 for insurance? No, but why not get the most from it. The planes could've flown into any monument. Since they were freedom haters, would'nt the statue of libery be more logical. They could've flown into the nuclear power plants, causing a lot more "terror". Instead, they flew into some obscure office building, that is only considered a target b/c an admitted FBI informant pathically bombed it in the early ninetees. And it was almost empty too, that day. That's just bad planning. Doesn't make sense if you want to destroy America.

The strike on the Pentagon and the spontanious pulverisation of WTC7 are the most relevant events. The WTC towers were just eye catching, and solved a problem that they had with the profitablility of the towers.

About your cousin, there are many family members who don't accept the official theory. I'm irrelevant, but don't they deserve a proper investigation into this crime? Do you have a moral objection to them asking questions?

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?
    [LEFT]2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?
    6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?
    7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?[/LEFT]

[LEFT]This is part of a 2003 letter send to Bush by a 9/11 widow on behalf of her and other family members of victims. Should their questions be answered, or should they be ridiculed and silenced? What is the harm of answering these question, if there is no conspiracy?[/LEFT]

This graph is just so thin, I can't even begin, but let me try. I thought I already told you that Cheney is corrupt. They ALL are. All politicians lie steal cheat. It's in their job description. They're legalized gangsters. As far as wargames, the US is always running wargames and that's complete nonsense. Take a look at the exact point of impact when the jets hit the towers. See anything? Yes, that's right, you'll see thousands of sheets of paper flying around. That's because they aren't bolted to the plane like a black box. I'm not surprised any documents survived.
    Wissle blowers from NORAD, FAA, pentagon,... would disagree. The Wargames were a very unusual event as it left the whole of the East Coast protected by only a few fighters. It's a trillion dollar defense system, and it's their only function. Getting caught off guard is no excuse, b/c their job is 'to guard'. Especially since they were getting very specific warnings. At exactly that time they decided to move nearly the entire East Coast air defense system to where they wouldn't be able to scramble to New York or Washington.

One of the War Games, for instance, was a fire drill at the NRO in Virginia, which would have been the people who could've tracked the highjacked planes via satilite. What a fortunate coincidence for Bin Laden.

The War Games were not public knowledge. 9/11 would not have been able to happen if the defense system was working as normal.
    Flight 77 had made a 180° turn, and stopped communication. But in the 35min between the second Tower getting hit, and the Pentagon, no effort was made to scramble jet fighters.
    On the other planes passengers had called to warn the outside world. No effort was made to scramble, and escort these highjacked planes.

The percieved reason by the public is a failure of the FAA, but they managed to land 4000 planes safely in a limited time on airports that weren't expecting them. NORAD practices highjacking procedures every week. It's their job. Another one of the War Games on 9/11 was a highjacking of a civilian plane.

Again, WHAT are you smoking??? So, now, the government bombs itself, its innocent citizens, as well as two of its crowning worldwide symbols of economic strength and freedom. Then, it sends anthrax to Democrats who might vote against the Patriot Act. Ok, makes sense. And, once again, George Bush called in the little beady eyed radical islamic jihadists filled with hatred for the Zionist pigs to throw their lives away for him. Sounds plausible.
    WTC tower are symbols of nothing. Noone outside the US would've been able to name them on sight. White House, statue of libery, empire state building,... those are symbols of America.

They acknowledged the origin of the anthrax, and blamed it on a rogue agent. Bush is irrelevant. And obviously the terrorists would be unaware of the puppet masters.

Dood, get over yourself. Your theory's are rhetoric plain and simple. The US has been in the Middle East since before we declared independence. Try reading "Power, Faith, and Fantasy" if you doubt me. And, for the record, just how did Clinton profit from 9/11? Because, that's who you're talking about if you want to know which administration was incompetent. Bush is only profiting from that incompetence. Clinton's administration turned a blind eye to Bin Laden when the CIA called him a threat. Bush was in Office only 9 months when 9/11 happened. Was he making his business plan just after taking the oath? Man, he's clever! No! He and his cronies are opportunistic politicians who will make a buck any way they know how. Innocent people died. The country was shocked and wanted blood. They gave it to us. And, if they can prosper while doing it, well, then that's the American way, right? I don't condone it, I just know my place in the world and what I can reasonably affect. The president of my local school board is probably corrupt, so don't cry to me about big bad Bush. It's the nature of the game of global politics. Ask Putin!
    Clinton or Bush were irrelevent on 911. All Bush had to do was do nothing. Which was documented. Clinton tried to kill Osama, btw. Not that he's some sort of angel.

The one thing I'm sure of is that the US doesn't commit the brand of genocide you're claiming. That's what makes us great. We will absolutely bomb people and send our troops to die in a senseless war defending the concept of freedom to people who have no concept of freedom and furthermore could care less. And, that's the cold hard truth. If they gave a shat about personal freedoms, they wouldn't keep their women hidden under burkas in the name of God and would provide them with the simple freedoms that we all deserve as human beings. And, what does all this mean to the US citizen? SH#T. That's what. Even with the oil, we're still paying almost $4/gallon of gas, while the oil companies had the best year on record. Fair, hell no. Reason for justifiable genocide of American citizens. No way. And, as long as we enjoy the freedoms we do and Israel is around with our unending support, the US will NEVAR be rid of islamic terrorists. It's that simple. Get used to it.
    Freedom?!? Freedom to what? Buy stuff in different shapes and colours? America is a joke to the outside world.

I should qlarify that I have no particular interest in 911. No grand moral motivation. No particular empathy with the victims. I have an interest in psyops. What interests me most is how the public perception is manipulated. I watch preachers on TV every sunday just for that. I just finnished reading a document that claims to prove the universe revolves around the earth. The whole universe! Brilliant piece of manipulation. If you had no knowledge of physics, you might start to believe it. You might start feeling like a criminal if you believe the earth revolves around the sun. The CIA, born from Gladio, is genius at that. The cold war was one big assault on the public perception, and they were great at it. A ficticious war consisting only of falsified (by Rumsfeld) CIA reports. Brilliant. And lots of money was made by government contractors.

What sparked my interest in 911 was the amount of effort spend promoting the hoax theories of pods, phantom planes, missles,... The effort to discredit anyone who ask questions. Painting them as pathetic, mentally ill, and of course the good old "nazi" accusation. Before that, I wasn't interested in 911. But it was clear there was something they were trying to distract us from. And I had to know what that was.

You try to paint me as some sad conspiracy theorist who has got nothing better to do. My person is irrelevent to 9/11. It's obvious to me you have no knowledge of the mechanics of goverment, economy, or air defense. Nor do you bother to inform yourself. You've made up your mind, and after this judgement you have to reason that critics of the official story have some kind of mental deficit. Research shows people make judgements in split seconds based on appearance, and only then try to apply reason to that judgement, which was actually an emotional reaction. That why changing the perception of events is such a succesful tactic to cover up the truth.

The conspiracy is so obvious, it's painful. But the media only reports fragmented pieces of the truth, so people never form a picture of what it actually looks like. Perception is everything. I believed it too, on appearance, untill they started forcing missles and pods down our throats.

I can't be offended by your attacks on my person, b/c 911 is irrelevent to me. Just the way they covered it up facinates me. I'm not trying to convice anyone. I just find it interesing. And I like writing too. You made up your mind, and it's no skin of my back. You're just a screen name to me. As I am to you.

PS: did you hear the news last week that the FBI finally did a ballistics test on the three JFK assasination bullits, and it turns out they came from different guns. JFK conspiracy theorists were equally discredited by the mainstream media for years. The media convinced of their judgement, and afraid of taking a risk. The theorists probably won't get their apology.
    And it's too late for justice. Nothing more than a little history trivia. You'll see the same thing happen to 911. After it stops becomming an emotional subject, and/or relevent to current politics, the truth will be acepted and become another insignificant little history trivia.
    Government contractors made a lot of money of Vietnam too. War is always about profit. Always.
    Last edited by PeterJohn; May 27th, 2007 at 13:24.
    Mazda MX-5 (Miata NB)

Ok, this is REALLY the last time

Sept 10 was a Monday.

The incorporated media just copies press releases, and reports on Paris Hilton. Trying to report the truth is a useless risk of profit. It's a lot more work, a lot more risk, and and educated reader might not buy the products your advertisers are selling.
    Now, this makes sense to me and is what my personal observations are as well.

As a government, you just need to create a climate where you stand to be rediculed, discredited, if you dare to question the coincidence theory. As you are treating me. If my livelyhood/profit depended on writing this, then I would probably pick the socially acceptable story.
    I have no doubts that this happens on a routine basis. The American people will know about .001% of what goes on around the government. We know we are lied to. So is every person of any country. Simple matter of need to know stuff, bla bla bla.. And, I think it takes courage to question the common believe, but it must be done in the right way.

That is exactly the point. It's not easy manouvering a big plane. The plane that hit the Pentagon, instead of flying straight into the building, flew past it, made a high G manouver, flew so low it took street lights with it. And all that only to crash in the least spectacular manner.
    That part of the building was recently reenforced (only part), nearly empty b/c of the renovation, and supposendly contained documents of the fraud. As the terrorist were known to be total crap pilots, that would never in their live be able to pull off such a manouvre, the highjackers themselves where probably highjacked via remote controle.
    Again, this is highly improbable he said she said information. I've not seen this anywhere, and I believe if it has been suggested, it's by people who are doing what we are doing. Looking for answers.

I was smoking Barclay sigarettes. Does nicotine discredit me too?
    No, but it's very bad for your health and leaves a carbon footprint.

911 for insurance? No, but why not get the most from it. The planes could've flown into any monument. Since they were freedom haters, would'nt the statue of libery be more logical. They could've flown into the nuclear power plants, causing a lot more "terror". Instead, they flew into some obscure office building, that is only considered a target b/c an admitted FBI informant pathically bombed it in the early ninetees. And it was almost empty too, that day. That's just bad planning. Doesn't make sense if you want to destroy America.
    I don't agree with this at all. The Towers were an international icon to the world financial institutions and represented the symbolic strength of America. How many mid-Eastern countries had towers that high. Not to mention that the govt agencies were housed there and it's a major hub for NYC, the most hated city next to DC in the world. Three thousand people died and thousands more escaped, so I'm not sure how that is "almost empty."

About your cousin, there are many family members who don't accept the official theory. I'm irrelevant, but don't they deserve a proper investigation into this crime? Do you have a moral objection to them asking questions?

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?
    [LEFT]2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?
    5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?
    6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?
    7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?[/LEFT]
    I can't comment on this, because it's beyond my knowledge base. Not sure what the points of questions 5 &6 are. Are you saying, there were no passengers? Not sure. In America, passengers are only filmed getting through the security gate I believe. I could be wrong.

The War Games were not public knowledge. 9/11 would not have been able to happen if the defense system was working as normal.
    Flight 77 had made a 180° turn, and stopped communication. But in the 35min between the second Tower getting hit, and the Pentagon, no effort was made to scramble jet fighters.
    On the other planes passengers had called to warn the outside world. No effort was made to scramble, and escort these highjacked planes.
    Again, not sure how you reasoned this, but it seems to me that it is extremely difficult to scramble fighters in the short amount of time it takes for a plane to go off course. Initially, they probably were asking what the hell was going on.

The percieved reason by the public is a failure of the FAA, but they managed to land 4000 planes safely in a limited time on airports that weren't expecting them. NORAD practices highjacking procedures every week. It's their job. Another one of the War Games on 9/11 was a highjacking of a civilian plane.
    I don't think it's a failure on anyone's part. Just a supreme sneak attack that was bandied about by the govt. as a possibility, but never fully interpreted as plausible.

WTC tower are symbols of nothing. Noone outside the US would've been able to name them on sight. White House, statue of libery, empire state building,... those are symbols of America.
    Again, strongly disagree. You can't cause any casualties in the Statue and The Empire State Building wouldn't cause the same kind of global chaos, (e.g., govt agencies, financial institutions, etc.)

Freedom?!? Freedom to what? Buy stuff in different shapes and colours? America is a joke to the outside world.
    If you cannot acknowledge the vast freedoms America enjoys, then you are not as much a passive spectator as you state. I'm sure Bin Laden himself would acknowledge the freedoms the US offers vs. other places. And, yet, people can't get enough of our Coke, McDonalds, and anything else American. You know what islamic kids are wearing these days? US Military clothing, because they said it makes them feel tough. Even if they don't respect the US,they respect its powerful symbolism. And, that's why people flock here (unfortunately IMHO) in droves. There is no French Dream or Iraqi Dream. I'm not intending to bash any other country. The US has its problems, but it is a great country no matter its flaws.

The conspiracy is so obvious, it's painful. But the media only reports fragmented pieces of the truth, so people never form a picture of what it actually looks like. Perception is everything. I believed it too, on appearance, untill they started forcing missles and pods down our throats.
    I agree with you about the media. However, what you fail to realize and/or acknowledge is that this media would not hesitate to uncover some grandiose conspiracy against the Bush administration. They hate him, because they are mostly liberal. You referenced whistle blowers. You don't think these documents you refer to wouldn't make their way to today's version of Woodward and Bernstein? Not everyone would be so willing to commit atrocities on their own people. I'm not sure where you are from, but your premise could be based on your own interpretation of what your govt. might perpetrate on you.

I can't be offended by your attacks on my person, b/c 911 is irrelevent to me. Just the way they covered it up facinates me. I'm not trying to convice anyone. I just find it interesing. And I like writing too. You made up your mind, and it's no skin of my back. You're just a screen name to me. As I am to you.
    I apologize for the name calling. I am sensitive to this issue as I've said. And, you cannot say you have no interest one way or the other in this. Your position has already come across loud and clear.

PS: did you hear the news last week that the FBI finally did a ballistics test on the three JFK assasination bullits, and it turns out they came from different guns. JFK conspiracy theorists were equally discredited by the mainstream media for years. The media convinced of their judgement, and afraid of taking a risk. The theorists probably won't get their apology.
    And it's too late for justice. Nothing more than a little history trivia. You'll see the same thing happen to 911. After it stops becomming an emotional subject, and/or relevent to current politics, the truth will be acepted and become another insignificant little history trivia.
    I have no doubts that JFK's assassination was covered up. It's way too improbable that Oswald managed those shots. However, it's much more believable to me that the govt would seek to eliminate a president who was going to dismantle the CIA, than it is for me to believe they would orchestrate 9/11.

Government contractors made a lot of money of Vietnam too. War is always about profit. Always.
    I agree. Ok, I'm signing off. Good points, but I just don't agree. I am very curious to learn where you live PeterJohn. Can you just tell us the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. In RXBG's defense, I shared his exact thoughts until just two years ago when I had an epiphany when I stumbled upon a book called The Creature From Jeckyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve... life has been so different ever since. I had read since then more than 25,000 pages of Libertarian, History and Austrian Economic books (RXBG, I promise to read your book asap, but I've been swamped with so much current reading! Forgive me, but I truely will read your book as soon as I've caught up!) and have learned more in the last two years than my previous 29 put together. I've only just hit the tip of the ice berg, but I'm getting there, I'm getting there...

Ben
    leadfoot. no one is allowed to mine in antarctica unless as part of a scientific endeavor. and if there were a state of war where all bets were off it would be a ridiculously impossible and expensive and impractical location to do it. following that logic, i'd recommend you tell the english gov't to fight france for the kergulen islands instead. wonder why they haven't?

ben. i don't mean to sound sarcastic or patronizing, but i don't need anyone to "defend" me because i haven't read some book or had an epiphany they've had. epiphanies are personal things. i don't believe in mass ones.

discussions such as these start with semantics before facts can be applied in order to yield reasonable conclusions. i do not understand clearly how you gather your information and how you process it, but it sincerely seems peremptory to some extent. hopefully i am just misunderstanding.

to everyone: this will be my last post in this thread. many others of you have posted things i'd love to retort to, but it would be disrespectful of me to respond to you without further discussion in person (especially ben, who seems to be a genuinely idealistic thinker with unusual integrity); an honor i'd like to have especially over a nice blue label or armagac (though i suspect at least one of you doesn't drink).

ps- anyone know how the secret teleporting program of the army is coming along?
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

I live in the Flemish part of Belgium.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ify_case.shtml

... this is the case for an inside job, short and sweet. At this moment in time, until contrairy evidence shows up, I am inclined to believe it.
    Mazda MX-5 (Miata NB)

this thread should have it's own "humor" category