the new M3 will not beat RS4 in a drag race or in Nurburgring for example, R8 do not count cause it will humiliate nasty the new M3 with his 30/70 quattro, middle engine and of course those super high tech suspension MagneRide:d
Who wanna bet with me that M3 will not beat RS4?WHO WHO?I Have money who wanna takes this?!
My future RS4 cabriolet in the summer when it will arrive will have a supercharger in which my RS4 will develop 560-580HP, milltek exaust, bigger tires, carbon ceramic brakes, carbon fiber interior and more of this...when it will arrive i will drive 1500km as requested by audi and then let's modificate it:d I will make it an extreme beast...so if any M5/M6 or future M3 CSL or M6 CSL would want to mess with my car i will kick them off...i expect to do 320-330km with the supercharger, but by then i'm so nervous that i can drive the car right now cause it's not possible to get if so fast...Audi exclusive line has their limitations sadly but i will be thankfull to God that it will come in the middle of the summer so i will enjoy the summer with it!