Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: new M3. first official info.......

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    I saw a few pictures of the M3 and it looks like there is a power button...looks like BMW might limit power like they did in the M5.

Please sticky, stay off for a little while so we can get back on topic.

skratch, with regards to the power button, this time round I think will can rule out a power drop. The button only throttle responds and suspension etc.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Please sticky, stay off for a little while so we can get back on topic.
    I think you confused yourself with a moderator.

On topic: Will it have a 7 speed SMG or is BMW going to launch a dual clutch tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I think you confused yourself with a moderator.
    sticky, my patience is gone and you're now history on this forum.

I think you confused yourself you could humilate the RS6.com moderators and members without any action. In fact, you should have been banned long time ago and I'm just sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Bye, have your fun else where.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    sticky, my patience is gone and you're now history on this forum.

I think you confused yourself you could humilate the RS6.com moderators and members without any action. In fact, you should have been banned long time ago and I'm just sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Bye, have your fun else where.
    Oh, I undertstand. Someone tells me to get off a thread and that is ok. Other people put down other makes and that is ok. I suppose you want more superstardriver type members.

However, since my opinion goes against the Audi majority at times that is "bad." Can't have someone providing a different voice.

Go ahead and have your little audi cult if that is what you wish. You should thank for me sparking the most posting you have seen in a long time as well as bringing many erroneus statements into reality.

You could have at least had a bit of a better excuse for "banning" other than the whining of RXBG. Boy, the post I made earlier really was flying off the handle eh?

BTW: It is really a virtual impossibilty to "ban" someone from a board. As long as there are free e-mail address's and plenty of IP address's you can't really "ban" someone. I seem to know vbulletin a bit better than you... good day to you, my own german automotive forum shall be back up shortly
    Last edited by sticky2; April 17th, 2007 at 10:20.

I am very sad it came to this but it's a lesson to all of us to step back from the keyboard is think before posting any remark that can be thought of a abusive.

will wait and see but BMW has given there cars a sports button for throttle responce and the power button came in with the M5/M6 I hope it does what the american cars do to save gas as they shut off 4 cyl when your just cruising around town.

It could very well limit power to save gas...

Im my opinion sticky should not of gotten banned.

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    will wait and see but BMW has given there cars a sports button for throttle responce and the power button came in with the M5/M6 I hope it does what the american cars do to save gas as they shut off 4 cyl when your just cruising around town.

It could very well limit power to save gas...

Im my opinion sticky should not of gotten banned.
    The least said the sooner mended.

Back on topic, if like you say it reduces power, to what level might this be, 280hp?, 300hp? or 320hp? and if like the M5/6 this is the standard mode this will leave the M3 slower than either the 335i or S5 which I very much doubt will be the case.

I like the idea of turning off half the cylinders. This is something all performance car should offer when you either pull up at the lights or are just cruising.