Thread: Thieves suck ...

Thieves suck ...

Got woken up this morning by my security guys. The car alarm went off at 4:23 am and they couldn't wake me so they guarded the car till around 9 when I got up finally. Some dipshits broke the side window and took my iPod from the glove compartment - came back last night from a long trip and forgot to take it out. Had I take it out they would have broken the window anyway. Sucks.

I swear laws are too lenient - thieves should get their hands cut off.

Hope they have the side window in stock tomorrow.

Oh well - not the first one and probably not the last - but my this was my RS4s first violation of her virginity.
    2007 RS4 Avant | Misano | Black Optics | SS+
    2001 S3 | Ebony

Sorry to hear man. It always sucks when someone violates your property but at least they didn't do anymore damage.

That really blows. At least they didn't take the whole car. I agree, thieves should have their hands cut off.
    [IMG]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q189/bushido01s4/mcaskyline.jpg[/IMG]

They wouldn't have taken the car - its secure enough. Damage is more of a worry.
    2001 S3 | Ebony

man you're a lucky dude, security guards:bigeyes:

But it's still suck, I know the feeling all to well.

Man, that really does suck! Where are you in Poland? Don't the russians have a joke that goes something like, "Come visit Russia, your car is already here!" Ok, bad joke but thought I'd try to lighten things up a bit.

my god that really sucks. in hong kong i parked my car at the street and stayed overnight at my friends place and in the morning when i go down and get my car, my AP 6 pots brakes were gone but luckily they lef the rims placed back on. and they scratch my car. shit hate them so much

Sory to here that...

Where were the security guards wehn that hapend ?

try South Africa

really sux what happend to all your cars,,,, you must try South Africa, they smash your window while you are driving, shoot you from a distance while you are driving , they wait for you to come home and them hi-jack you, most of the time you will get shot or hit on the head, really sad state of affairs to drive a nice car !!!!!!

If ever one of those carjacking pricks step in front of me and my car, I'd rather step on the gas and take a bullet than handing over the keys of the beast to them. :king:
    Get out and drive

That sucks.. but that should teach you a lesson don't leave valuable stuff in the car..
    Many times I have visited Wroclaw, and I parked my car with no stuff in it, I take it home, it happened 4 times that somebody car was broken into because they left stuff in it on paid parking lot, last year the security guard had two dogs guard the parking lot at night, and no issues after that..

Quote Originally Posted by Audihead View Post
    That really blows. At least they didn't take the whole car. I agree, thieves should have their hands cut off.

If more countries practiced what Singapore does, crime would be nearly extinct!

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

The security guys come if the alarm goes off. I have an agreement with a security firm. But it takes them 7-10 minutes in major cities so thats plenty time for the thieves to get away.

And I left that iPod in there for the first time cos I was fully loaded with other luggage and forgot to come back down for it. *doh*

Webbah: yeah I heard that one. Then again, Russia is quite a way from my city.

cally: wow - amazing that they put the rims back on. Too bad about the scratches - I'd shoot someone for that.

wild-rs4-man: I heard about highway police in South Africa where they shoot first and ask questions later regarding car theft. Its not that bad here. We rarely have hijackings and car theft is down by a lot.
    2001 S3 | Ebony

Mori,

I spent some months in Zielona Gora and I was amazed at how careful people are with nice cars. Special bolts to lock the transmission (near the shifter) and all kinds of things. Our CTO actually had his Audi S8 stolen during the day, at work, right in front of the porter in mere seconds. He claims it could have only happened because he had it in service the day before and they likely copied the key.

Knowing what I know from Zielona Gora and Poznan I'd be a bit paranoid with an RS4 there... Do they have satellite tracking devices in Poland?

Cheers,

Webbah

I'm pretty careful with my RS4. But it is insured so if they steal it - I just hope its never found. I actually use those bolts near the transmission myself - they're extremely good protection. And yes, we have a number of satelite tracking companies in Poland.
    2001 S3 | Ebony