Thread: R8 competition heats up.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Weren't you the one who was also saying it was going to weight much less than it does?

I don't doubt that it won't be same motor as the RS6. I am saying I wish it was.
    i stated only what my sources can tell me. re: weight i am sure i stated my opinion on various counts. further, weight and numbers are a very variable issue, as has been the case with the various weights of the gallardo, both from mags, the lambo website, and lambo press releases. there have been various threads on such topics.

i think you need to lighten up a bit, don't you? be a little more respectful and less hostile.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by RXBG View Post
    i stated only what my sources can tell me. re: weight i am sure i stated my opinion on various counts. further, weight and numbers are a very variable issue, as has been the case with the various weights of the gallardo, both from mags, the lambo website, and lambo press releases. there have been various threads on such topics.

i think you need to lighten up a bit, don't you? be a little more respectful and less hostile.
    I think you are misinterpreting my tone but I will do my best to sugar coat things so that no one gets upset and gets hurt typing up a storm Come on, we are all adults here.

I think everyone is here to discuss cars. I was just mentioning that the info you get isn't always right so the comments about the V8 being suprisingly fast I take with a grain of salt. I would love to see something that would back up this assertion.

Is the V8 going to be close the gallardo?