Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone

This name business might not cost Apple as much as you think. There has been cases of one party owning the rights to a name that are synominous with another company and the courts have rule in their favour based on the fact that the other party were not using it. The same might happen in this case.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    The same might happen in this case.
    That is what Apple is hoping at this point. They had already settled years back on a price (Millions...), but that was before CISCO saw how good the iPhone was! Once they saw how revolutionary the product really is, they "changed their tune" and went straight for the lawsuit.

I know others have mentioned things like the Nokia N95, but at 21mm thick, it is bulkier than the iPhone, at 3g, doesn't have the memory of the iPhone, and I'm wondering if it has the zoom features of the iPhone. And... @ $800.00, it is $200.00 more than the iPhone 8G? One thing it does trumph the iPhone in, is cameras. iPhone 3megapixel, Nokia:5! But come one, 3 mega pixels is pretty sufficient for a "camera phone".

For me, the iPhone is :king:

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Very nice phone and I will probably get one. Wonder if it works with the Audi MMI BT system. My Treo 650 does, well kinda sorta works.
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Quote Originally Posted by BBGT2 View Post
    Very nice phone and I will probably get one. Wonder if it works with the Audi MMI BT system...

Good question... we'll find out soon enough...

Ben
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

a cool gadget, but the problem is the battery life and the SLOW wireless internet connection, which is 2.5 G only. Luckily, it's got a bravo appearance. Buy for its design, but not the functionability.
    Boris