Thread: Milltek Exhaust

Milltek Exhaust

New to the forum so hi folks.
    3 more weeks to wait for my RS4 I'm sure it'll seem like a lifetime can't wait.
    Probably an obvious answer but I've recently watched the video comparing stock RS exhaust with the Milltek,which was quite impressive,would I be right in thinking that upgrading your exhaust would void your current Audi warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by Marty72 View Post
    New to the forum so hi folks.
    3 more weeks to wait for my RS4 I'm sure it'll seem like a lifetime can't wait.
    Probably an obvious answer but I've recently watched the video comparing stock RS exhaust with the Milltek,which was quite impressive,would I be right in thinking that upgrading your exhaust would void your current Audi warranty?
    Not in America, where manufacturers can only do this if the part you installed influenced the failure on the part on which you're claiming a warranty. Its called the Magnusson Moss Act of 1975.

But don't worry...a catback exhaust will not affect anything on your car...except the horsepower!

I just finished install on Milltek catback non-res and it is really a nice addition. Not so much louder than stock, but the tone is to die for. So many who know little about what the RS 4 actually is have commented on how amazing the exhaust note is. Next come the downpipes and cats. Should be mind blowing with the whole system in place.