Thread: R8 in the Nevada - pics + story

Beware R8 in the Nevada - pics + story

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

sweeeet....

The R8 looks like a true exotic.

And still it doesn't look nearly as good in pictures as irl. I saw two R8, two of the future RS6 Avant and a Bentley saloon parked outside a restaurant in northern Sweden recently. The other cars weren't bad at all, but the R8's looked really wide and low and as you say; "exotic". Also, the air above the engine bays of the R8's was really hot, and I must say I pity these guys having to drive such supercars as hard as they possibly can...

glorious car, would really like it with the miltek exhaust and dark grey rims
    heaven for the climate, hell for company

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    And still it doesn't look nearly as good in pictures as irl. I saw two R8, two of the future RS6 Avant and a Bentley saloon parked outside a restaurant in northern Sweden recently. The other cars weren't bad at all, but the R8's looked really wide and low and as you say; "exotic". Also, the air above the engine bays of the R8's was really hot, and I must say I pity these guys having to drive such supercars as hard as they possibly can...
    More info about that please, where, how and when? :cool2:

The R8 really is a masterpiece...!

well.. it was in Arvidsjaur outside a pizza restaurant and it was dark (surprise), so I didn't get any good pics as I only had my cellphone with me.. but the testing season hasn't but begun and I don't think Audi only brings those cars here before the ice and snow really comes... If I see more I sure will take pics and post them here!

I can't help but keep staring at that helicopter in picture 5...looks like it's about to crash on the rocks out of sheer admiration for the R8
    Get out and drive