Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RS4 w/ Magnaflow Exhaust

Hi Craiglieberman, i would like to know where could i purchase the Magnaflow exhaust in Hong Kong. Are there any shop that sells it? or do i have to order it online... Can u also give me the web site of it too? thx

Cally.

Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Hi Craiglieberman, i would like to know where could i purchase the Magnaflow exhaust in Hong Kong. Are there any shop that sells it? or do i have to order it online... Can u also give me the web site of it too? thx

Cally.
    Hi there;
    The system isn't due out for another 60 days or so, and since we don't have distributors in Hong Kong yet, your best bet is to buy from our website at the 'Buy Online' feature.

Our site is www.magnaflow.com

Then click on Home, then sport compact, then select your make and model.

I believe the system part number is 16689

thx man... i like Magnaflow exhaust look more than the milltek one although the milltek exhaust have shop selling it in hk but i still prefer the Magnaflow one.. Do you know the performance differences of it?

After i entre that exhaust page, do i click buy online?? it has few boxes to choose from in the next page which one do i go into to purchase that exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by cally View Post
    After i entre that exhaust page, do i click buy online?? it has few boxes to choose from in the next page which one do i go into to purchase that exhaust?
    Yes, click Buy Online.

When the system becomes available, I recommend you buy from www.hottexhaust.com

They offer great pricing and will ship internationally.

I'm not sure when the system will actually be ready to ship, but it should be soon after the Holidays.

Thanks Craig, cant want till the product is out. Actually i want to make my RS4 as fast as it could so i am trying very hard on the research and to earn money haha thx alot.

Craiglieberman, when the exhaust is out can you give us a notice thx

Magnaflow catbacks are amazing, I thought they sounded the best on e46 M3's..that was atleast until I heard it on a RS4
    "Eh Tu Brute?"
    --------------------
    2005 Audi A4 UltraSports Package