Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: R8 5.2 V10 Fsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Really? Congratulations!

Where do you live? US?
    Sorry, should have specified I have placed my deposit for an order. I live in Orange County. I hear the order guides come in this month.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Sorry, should have specified I have placed my deposit for an order. I live in Orange County. I hear the order guides come in this month.
    Is that Orange County NewYork, how are the guys from OCC doing?
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Is that Orange County NewYork, how are the guys from OCC doing?
    Orange County New York? Where the hell is that?

Orange County usually refers to Southern California.

By the way OCC stands for ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS and it is in Orange County NewYork. There is also a Orange County in Florida if memory serves me. But as I don't live in America I can't be sure, but there again California is a bit like another country inside the USA what with it's own motoring laws.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    By the way OCC stands for ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS and it is in Orange County NewYork. There is also a Orange County in Florida if memory serves me. But as I don't live in America I can't be sure, but there again California is a bit like another country inside the USA what with it's own motoring laws.
    Oh, orange county choppers. I don't know anything about bikes and have never had any contact with that shop I just know they have a show which I believe is on the learning channel.

480bhp is not enough to make a real difference vs. 420bhp - if Gallardo really gets a power hike to 550bhp, then 500-520bhp is a possibility.

i can get more than an M driver can get from his car with an S4 for example...Quattro is capable of thinks that M from BMW never heard before...it's calledESTROYING THE LAWS OF PHISICS...on the other hand in 2 days it will be a world premiere of the new A5/S5 and we all know what will happen than...no understeer at all because of the perfect weight distribution, extreme quattro with highly performaces from the new 0-100% of power delivered to the wheel and of course less weight...i just wait...nice and smooth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    i can get more than an M driver can get from his car with an S4 for example...Quattro is capable of thinks that M from BMW never heard before...it's calledESTROYING THE LAWS OF PHISICS...on the other hand in 2 days it will be a world premiere of the new A5/S5 and we all know what will happen than...no understeer at all because of the perfect weight distribution, extreme quattro with highly performaces from the new 0-100% of power delivered to the wheel and of course less weight...i just wait...nice and smooth!!!
    "DESTROYING THE LAWS OF PHISICS". You are the man superstar.

Thanks man, i appreciate that Of course Audi is capable of destroying the laws of phisics because of the stability and quattro 4wd and magneride and DRC and big tires and much much more than an BMW or other RWD car can do...take for example Enzo...RWD 650HP 0-60 in 3.45s, Murcielago LP640 640HP much much more weight and 10HP less but 3,38s...of course 4WD is the best...everybody knows that...and for me a law is a thing you must cross it if you are a man and i love to feel how my car dropp power to the ground like a superglue attach an broken part, that's quattro guys and nothing compares to it...nothing...