Thread: NEW RS6 - What we've been waiting for!!!!!

Hybrid View

So when we gonna see this RS6? Somebody's tellin about march, somebody about september? I can't wait for facts (not suppositions) concerning a power of a new beast. What do you think about W12 in RS6 :P I think it could be better then 5.2 from Gallardo. S8 gives 450KM, it's the same power like in A8 W12. S8 is a sport version and can't manage with a limousine W12.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    So when we gonna see this RS6? Somebody's tellin about march, somebody about september? I can't wait for facts (not suppositions) concerning a power of a new beast. What do you think about W12 in RS6 :P I think it could be better then 5.2 from Gallardo. S8 gives 450KM, it's the same power like in A8 W12. S8 is a sport version and can't manage with a limousine W12.
    To get more power from W12 they would have to turbocharge it(as in Bentley),that would be impossible in the engine bay of A6.
    They already have a hard time fitting V10 with turbos in that car and besides,W12 would make that car too much front heavy,so it's not a good direction.
    S63TT