Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW RS6 - What we've been waiting for!!!!!

it will be the fastest audi in the world (exception will made the new R8 wiith 500HP)...i just said that RS4 is pushing the limits of advanced audi sportscars and the RS6 will be a monster on wheels which will even beat M5 and M6 from BMW....i wanna say that i HATE RWD it's uncool, it's uneficient and burns tires on every hard acceleration...that's an uncool thing for me!Audi is like a middle size Lamborghini on the race track...truly dependent on time made on the speed circuit...that's a sportscar...not a stupid car which make attention by burning tires...it's a shittie think...and i think about those guys who are driving BMW's that they wanna show something that can't have...audi is way of this planet when they are building sportscars...nothing compares to an Audi S and RS!I really drive the new RS4 and that car really kicked me off...i made something thati never minded to do...take an extreme 60 degrees curve on 135miles/h...very incredible for me...a BMW could crash very easy doing that...Quattro is the best whatever BMW or Mercedes will say in the future...by the way Audi is importing Audi models 1 year after the debut in Europe because they wanna test the market before selling them in the US because americans is a big market and the pretentions on design are more different then the european people!we like smooth and sexy designs and you like hard and heavy design...i even can't imagine why Lamborghini is selling so well in the US...cause those cars are 100% Audi design and could not compare to any american sportscars design like Mustang for example...Walter de Silva is the biggest designer in the world for almost everybody cause he challenge everybody to do what he done with the Audi design of cars....nothing compares for example with the new R8 and the new TT...NOTHING!!!They look absolutely beautiful...and the new TT is the most beautiful car in the world(by AutoBild Germany and Autocar and Auto Motor und Sport)...so where is BMW?Where is BMW on Le Mans?BMW will never be more powerfull more beautiful and more sexy than an Audi!NEVER

With turbo's you will get a totally differend behaving engine.
    A wide band high torque smooth powerfull engine.

Hans.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    The debut of RS6 will be at the Geneva Motorshow in Germany in march and in europe it will be in stores on april or end of may!i'm very very sure of that, cause i just called my friend from audi ad told me that Geneva is the show where the new R6 will kick the ne M5 in his ugly supraviration ass))
    Please note that geneva is not in germany. Its in switzerland (warning: insane speed limits and ridiculous high speeding fees!)

yes my mistake ...Geneva is in Switzerland...sorry guys...and yes...the new RS5 will be A TWIN TURBO V10 like you know...i'm very very sure of that!

another mistake...i said RS5...sorry again...RS6 is the care i was spoking about!

yes my mistake ...Geneva is in Switzerland...sorry guys...and yes...the new RS5 will be A TWIN TURBO V10 like you know...i'm very very sure of that!
    I am thinking it will be a naturally aspirated 5.2L V10 with 520-550 horses under the hood. To me, I dont think a TT V10 is plausible because of the size of the A6 engine bay and the fact that it will put more weight up front. I also expect the RS6 to have an aluminum hood and front fenders.

- Happy Holidays
    Damien

another mistake...i said RS5...sorry again...RS6 is the care i was spoking about!
    The RS5 Coupe' will also have a 5.2L V10 FSI under the bonnet.

Hans.

[

Hans.

I cant' wait for the official pics
    from RUS with love :)
    12 R8 Plus; 14 Toyota LC200 Diesel; 06 Subaru Impreza STi Spec C Type RA; 09 BMW X5M SOLD; 01 Black Mercedes G500 SOLD; 00 Silver TTC Quattro SOLD; 02 RS6 - 530 hp SOLD

Guys,

The second picture of this test mule shows something that looks like an intercooler for a turbo, just below the front bumper. Is it just me or does anyone else think the same.
    Search and you will find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
    Guys,

The second picture of this test mule shows something that looks like an intercooler for a turbo, just below the front bumper. Is it just me or does anyone else think the same.
    No sorry, no intercooler mate.
    Take a closer look @ page 3.

Hans.

Spoke to a contact at Audi and he has been informed the new RS6 will be normally aspirated as the engine bay is too small to fit turbos. Only time will tell.
    Happy 2007

it could be like that or not, yes time will solve that!even if the new RS6 will have a biturbo engine or a normal aspirated it will be lighting fast...nothing will compare with it in his class i assure you all!if will have a normal aspirated engine developed from hte V10 from Gallardo like S6 it will have bigger rpm for example 8000-8400 like Gallardo or with bi-turbo more torque at low rpm...but let think about the RS4 which is a very very fast car...8250rpm normal aspirated and 90% of the torque from 1800rpm...so Audi can do anything...i mean ANYTHING...for me the new RS6 will be an enigma because i know by now that i will be trully inlove by that car like the old RS6!I just wait to see,hear and feel the new RS6...maybe i will buy it...who knows...

Happy New Audi 2007 To All!

carbon fibre doors etc....twin turbo non turbo....how many they gonna send to the states 1000? Im sure they can sell at least 1000 of them....its gonna be a fast....make it 120k either way it gonna be limited. Cars like theses make the rest of the lineup under it more desirable....sorry for the bad typing im at work tryin to type fast lol

Without turbos the RS6 won't top the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by chewym View Post
    Without turbos the RS6 won't top the competition.
    True, no way they can get enough torque and power to make it superior to competition without the turbos.
    S63TT

Those pictures have been floating around for a while, was told they were an MTM mule. The exhaust does look like an RS car, but who knows. As for turbos, they built a TTv10, the question is what they will do. And no, if normally aspirated, very hard to get more than 500hp from that engine. Look at the gallardo, and remember that is a 200k vehicle.

Peace,
    Noushy
    Speed, Speed, and more Spe... oops the minivan?
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue (gone/turned in)
    2003 911tt Cobalt Blue (gone/traded in)
    2004 Cayenne Turbo Titanium Gray
    2005 Toyota Sienna (until Q7 in May 07)
    2007 M6 Saphire Black (loving it)