Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NEW RS6 - What we've been waiting for!!!!!

RS6 will be available in the third quarter of 2007 guys(in Europe) especially in Germany on april-may 2007 and then in the summer 2007 in the whole Europe...for US it will be available in 2008 for sure cause always the germans are importing their models after a year...
    i know this info because i was amazed that the new R8 supercar will be available in Romania at march (ianuary in Germany) so RS6 will definetely will be available in Europe soon...

Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    it's a well-known story to do with compliance to regulations, and particularly the requirement for a number of specific crash tests. the other issue is cost. audi, for some reason, believes that you 'mericans are more important than those of us in the row, and give you much sharper prices. because of that, you do without some of the other features which those of us who pay top $ get. we also get the cars earlier than you.... ;-)
    Sorry,lack of certain equipment like specific steering wheel or Recaro seats have nothing to do with their attempt to control the cost,rather with the complicated and costly DOT regs.
    S63TT

Quote Originally Posted by audifan View Post
    That "superstar...etc" poster, sure has made it hard for a "lurker" like me to read through these informative posts.....seriously, my brain hurts
    Hehe I thought the same thing, but he is a good guy. Maybe the language barrier and his enthusiasm might seem a little annoying but I enjoy his "over the top" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by absent View Post
    Sorry,lack of certain equipment like specific steering wheel or Recaro seats have nothing to do with their attempt to control the cost,rather with the complicated and costly DOT regs.
    errr, pretty sure that is what i said? compliance regs have a direct relation to costs... and they want to keep costs down which was my other point...
    dave
    '03 rs6
    '04 allroad tdi