Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Press release.

Chances are the motor is making more power than 420 hp. Also, the gearing definitely has a chance to be much better than the gallardos. Perhaps the 420 hp was announced to keep the gallardo owners happy while the performance is right there?
    You counted right.

Dear Friends,

as Erik mentioned, i also say the real intention went into another direction. Personally i would recommend to judge after a test drive. Numbers are numbers and emotions are emotions.

I got my test drive booked in today.... I feel I might have to betray my black RS4 for a silver R8....

By the way the car configurator on the german website works and it has the R8... Fully loaded is 130k euros...

Thank you Audi for making this GREAT car.
    I think this V8 is good for this car, also can't wait for the V10.
    For few months back there were rumors about competitors from MB and BMW, which are the P8 and the Z9 or Z10. I think MB can't price it below the SL, so they will price it a little bet below the Gallardo and F430 with similar performance to them. and from BMW im not sure they are going to use the mid-engine layout with the new M3 V8 or the V10 engine.
    So this makes the R8 special in every aspect.

My god its beautiful. That settles it, I'm buying it, turned out even better than the concept, and that NEVER happens.

Right? Its so perfect so beautiful