PDA

View Full Version : Next S4 - Diesel option?

tazsura
September 11th, 2006, 14:14
Hi everyone,

Just thinking ahead a few years...

Any word on there being a diesel version of the B8 S4?

Cheerz

:s4addict: :rs4addict

Fab
September 11th, 2006, 14:33
What do you guys all have with the Diesel :vgrumpy:

Speedou
September 11th, 2006, 15:58
Originally posted by Fab

Agree! Ok, it's maybe smart but not as much fun or feeling. Like a hot girl, who has no idea what to do in bed :vhmmm:

sparkhill
September 11th, 2006, 16:10
Originally posted by Fab

Two words: huge torque

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/2006geneva/audi_r10.jpg

tazsura
September 11th, 2006, 16:17
Lol...Dont get me wrong..If I had the choice between petrol and diesel..it would be petrol ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY!

But, unfortunately I don't got an endless pit of money and petrol prices are just getting stupid! So, a bit of forward planning is needed.

After the V8 in the new RS4 and the 3.0 V6 in my convertible, a diesel S4 (hopefully a V8?) might not be soo bad. I'll just record the noise of the V8 and loop that on the stereo!

:rs4addict :s4addict:

Fab
September 11th, 2006, 16:24
I didn't know this one is homologated for road use :D

I agree diesel are better and better but for them fun stops at 4000rpm :D

My definition of fun is 8000rpm :revs: :rs4kiss: for a sport car of course. Because I would definitely buy this V12 TDI Q7 :MTM:

Fab
September 11th, 2006, 16:26
Originally posted by tazsura
Lol...Dont get me wrong..If I had the choice between petrol and diesel..it would be petrol ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY!

But, unfortunately I don't got an endless pit of money and petrol prices are just getting stupid! :rs4addict :s4addict: Enjoy light sweet crude oil is below 66 box which is the lowest level over the past 5 months :D

I am joking :bye:

tazsura
September 12th, 2006, 11:43
Enjoy light sweet crude oil is below 66 box which is the lowest level over the past 5 months

:cry:

lol :D