PDA

View Full Version : Avus in Minneapolis?

Radiation Joe
September 7th, 2006, 14:04
8:00 am on Wednesday, 100 SB at 494.
Are you on the list?
I was in a rental so didn't get your attention. My Goodwood green version will be out here as my daily driver starting in October.
Joe

Rad-RS6
September 8th, 2006, 16:14
We established it wasnt me (on that AW thread), but i do have an Avus/Ebony RS6. I'd LOVE to see your when you arrive. Rare/cool color!

Also, looking at the name - do you work in medical imaging? I'm a radiologist....

Radiation Joe
September 8th, 2006, 21:21
Power plants like Monticello up the road. I'll be in the area for about 4-5 months planning modifications for the plant. I've got an M3 as well. I went the suspension route instead of SC. Can't help but modify anything I touch. I'm desperately trying to leave the RS6 stock, but that Stasis/Ohlins set-up is screaming at me.

Benman
September 11th, 2006, 17:44
Speaking of spottings, is the owner of a Mugello Beast that was heading southbound on the 128/29 in Napa here? Spotted you on Sunday @3PMish...

Ben:addict:

Radiation Joe
September 11th, 2006, 20:37
Boy, these things are a dime a dozen out here. My Goodwood Green car has been in that area off and on for the last couple of months. Napa county is between home and work, but I usually drive the Silverado trail to avoid traffic on 29.
Do you get out to the Napa area often? There are a ton of great roads:
Silverado trail,
29 over Mt. St. Helena,
128 from Calistoga to Geyserville,
the list goes on...

Benman
September 11th, 2006, 21:00
Originally posted by Radiation Joe

Do you get out to the Napa area often? There are a ton of great roads:
Silverado trail,
29 over Mt. St. Helena,
128 from Calistoga to Geyserville,
the list goes on...

Not often...

I'll try some of those roads next time...:thumb:

jimmy94507
September 13th, 2006, 19:18
Hi Ben,
Were you in Napa recently? Perhaps, Stasis?

Radiation Joe,
Since you have your car out here, have you considered attending one of the driving events in the area? Golden Gate chapter of ACNA will have a 2 day Driving Event at Infineon on 11/16 & 17.

Regards, Jimmy S.

Radiation Joe
September 13th, 2006, 19:56
I'd love to go to an Audi event at Infineon. It's very difficult for me to schedule track time in California since I usually have family commitments when I come back. I really want to get the M3 on Infineon, but maybe if I can make the event I'll bring the RS6 for the first day and the M3 for the second day.

Joe

Benman
September 13th, 2006, 21:18
Originally posted by jimmy94507
Hi Ben,
Were you in Napa recently? Perhaps, Stasis?
;)