PDA

View Full Version : Pic: Nice jeans :D

Erik
September 7th, 2006, 12:43
:D

JavierNuvolari
September 7th, 2006, 14:18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....how can you possibly wear those jeans!! HAHAHA....:hihi: . I gotta say that I first saw the girl and didn't understand the thread until.... he appears in the backround...LOL...I'm still laughing my a** off...

Cheers,

Javier

AndyBG
September 7th, 2006, 14:35
Nice looking girl, ... :D

mr
September 7th, 2006, 14:51
Nice looking girl, ...
the guy in the background seems to have thought the same :-))

sturs6
September 7th, 2006, 17:42
Originally posted by mr
the guy in the background seems to have thought the same :-))

WOW!!!
:harass:

Benman
September 8th, 2006, 16:24
OK, this is the exact reason why real men do not wear womens jeans. This "fad" is infecting America too as "skaters" are wearing this crap as well. One of my friends started doing it too! I told him he is not allowed in my house wearing that crap. I would think only gays would find that attractive as women I've spoken to do not!

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
September 8th, 2006, 16:44
Originally posted by Benman
I would think only gays would find that attractive

Ben,

I agree whole-heartedly with you on that. If only we could have seen a picture from behind, I bet you the jeans had the bum cut out of them.:D

Everyone together, now sing Y...M...C...A

BBGT2
September 8th, 2006, 16:49
That dude is just plain ol' f***ed up by anyone standard. It is palin to see (no pun intended) he has some serious issue to deal with.
The girl is ehhhhh so so, her smile is TOOOOOOO damn big.

Bajo

Benman
September 8th, 2006, 16:53
Originally posted by BBGT2

The girl is ehhhhh so so, her smile is TOOOOOOO damn big.

Bajo

And what exactly do you have against girls with large mouths? Hmm...? :hahahehe:

JavierNuvolari
September 8th, 2006, 17:11
And what exactly do you have against girls with large mouths? Hmm...? :hahahehe:

LOL , ditto that

Leadfoot
September 8th, 2006, 19:19

Well Ben, I don't know about you, but when you have a wee one, it best that the mouth is a wee bit smaller.:hahahehe:

And on an other note, the bigger the mouth the louder they moan.:w: :rolleyes:

BBGT2
September 8th, 2006, 20:48

:D :D :D

Absolutely nothing whatsoever, I just didnt want to point out the other things I didnt find attractive about her in fear of not being PC is all.

Bajo

OK, I dont care I think she butt ugly, there I said it screw political correctness.:bye2:

BBGT2
September 8th, 2006, 20:50
Originally posted by Leadfoot
Well Ben, I don't know about you, but when you have a wee one, it best that the mouth is a wee bit smaller.:hahahehe:

And on an other note, the bigger the mouth the louder they moan.:w: :rolleyes:

I hope you dont know about Ben and his wee wee, jeeezzz. :rolleyes:

LOL

Second part about the moans so not true.:hahahehe: :hahahehe: :hahahehe:

Bajo

Benman
September 8th, 2006, 21:12

OK, I dont care I think she butt ugly,

I've never been partial to white chicks myself, so I'm not overly big on the girl on the pic either... just pointing out large mouths are not so bad...:D

And Leadfoot, my wife never complains, ever.:thumb:

Leadfoot
September 9th, 2006, 00:10
:D :D :D

Absolutely nothing whatsoever, I just didnt want to point out the other things I didnt find attractive about her in fear of not being PC is all.

Bajo

OK, I dont care I think she butt ugly, there I said it screw political correctness.:bye2:

Well us ugly guys think there is nothing wrong with her. In fact it been that long I would consider any woman with a pulse ok.:wo:

Yeah, my wife would also never complain if I too buy her a Bentley, but unless my numbers come up that will never happen.

BBGT2
September 9th, 2006, 01:29
Well us ugly guys think there is nothing wrong with her. In fact it been that long I would consider any woman with a pulse ok.:wo:

Yeah, my wife would also never complain if I too buy her a Bentley, but unless my numbers come up that will never happen.

Umm, actually my wife doesnt like the Continental GT, she likes the G55 she drives better.

Bajo

AndyBG
September 9th, 2006, 04:26
Bajo, translate them are saying...

''''OD BIRACA NEMA JE....CA '' !!!

:hihi: :D :hihi: :D :hihi:

Leadfoot
September 9th, 2006, 13:34
Umm, actually my wife doesnt like the Continental GT, she likes the G55 she drives better.

Bajo

So Bajo, you brought the wife something you like, that was orginal.:hihi:

BBGT2
September 9th, 2006, 17:00
Re: What my brother Andy wrote:
Loosely translated it means,

"he who is too picky goes home with dry member"

Bajo:D

BBGT2
September 9th, 2006, 17:03
So Bajo, you brought the wife something you like, that was orginal.:hihi:

:0:

Yeah she no like the Continental GT too much, says its too low. The G55 is her cup of tea and I like it as well. See everyone (me) happy now.

Bajo

PS. I am 40yo today so I will not be grumpy anymore (no more no less).

JavierNuvolari
September 9th, 2006, 18:03
:0:

PS. I am 40yo today so I will not be grumpy anymore (no more no less).

Happy birthday then Bajo, have a nice day mate.

Feliz Cumpleaņos Bajo.

Cheers,

Javier :bye:

BBGT2
September 10th, 2006, 01:20
Thank you Javier. Didnt mean to hijack this thread with that though, my apologies to the thread starter. :doh:

Bajo

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2006, 21:09
Happy Birthday Bajo, you old man. What's it like being this old as I won't be 40 for a whole ten months.:D

BBGT2
September 11th, 2006, 01:33
Happy Birthday Bajo, you old man. What's it like being this old as I won't be 40 for a whole ten months.:D

Thank you sir, I dont feel day over 39 ! :D

10 months to go and you will see it its a whole new life at 40.

Bajo

Benman
September 11th, 2006, 18:08
Looking foward to being 40. I think my 40's will be a great time. Enjoying being 30 (first year, so rookie status :D ).

Leadfoot
September 12th, 2006, 21:30
Bajo,

I don't know about you, but mentally I don't feel any different than I did when I was 21.

But alas the body has gone by the wayside, it now takes me twice as long the tie my shoes (bad back) and the memory has gone (I call everyone by the wrong name, finally getting it right just as they leave and then call the next person by the last person's name and this cycle goes on and on).

Then there's the Sunday afternoon sleep after dinner and in the evening a hot coco and a good book.

Ben, I suppose you can't wait.:D

But joking aside, the mid-life bit has kicked in, I said when I reached 40, I would have a 911 but with a new business just built, this will have to be put on the back burner. But at 40 you do need to be in a sportscar, so it will have to be the new TT for now.

And I'm doing something about the body, have just started to use the cross-trainer that was bought when I was 39 :cry: I can go for a whole 5 minutes without needing oxygen.:p

:vhmmm: I think tomorrow I will try going up hill.

BBGT2
September 12th, 2006, 23:40
Bajo,

I don't know about you, but mentally I don't feel any different than I did when I was 21.

But alas the body has gone by the wayside, it now takes me twice as long the tie my shoes (bad back) and the memory has gone (I call everyone by the wrong name, finally getting it right just as they leave and then call the next person by the last person's name and this cycle goes on and on).

Then there's the Sunday afternoon sleep after dinner and in the evening a hot coco and a good book.

Ben, I suppose you can't wait.:D

But joking aside, the mid-life bit has kicked in, I said when I reached 40, I would have a 911 but with a new business just built, this will have to be put on the back burner. But at 40 you do need to be in a sportscar, so it will have to be the new TT for now.

And I'm doing something about the body, have just started to use the cross-trainer that was bought when I was 39 :cry: I can go for a whole 5 minutes without needing oxygen.:p

:vhmmm: I think tomorrow I will try going up hill.

Mentality has not changed that much since my 20's so you ar correct there.

40 really isnt a biggie folks, yes I am more tired but I work more than I used to and hell YEAHH for those naps. Power naps is what we all need, I need just 20 minutes of shuteye and back to feeling new. Crap here I go again hijacking the thread, SORRY.
Benman you a young man still when you are 30 enjoy the hell out of it.

Bajo