PDA

View Full Version : The one and only "FIRST" split straight dp on rs6!

audirs6sport
September 5th, 2006, 08:22
I just picked up my beast back from Labree Motorsports, all four cats are gone, and I must say these split downpipes are incredible. Turbo pick up is alot quicker, throttle response, as well as top end is day and night difference! :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :0: :rs6kiss: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo:

Klint
September 5th, 2006, 12:41
Very cool! Anything else changed on the exhaust front?

Aronis
September 5th, 2006, 14:02
Hey, how can you remove Cat's....where do you live?

Mike

THe SMOG police is gonna git ya....

gjg
September 5th, 2006, 14:43
he had it shipped in ..... :hahahehe:

http://www.labreemotorsports.com/contact.html

trex
September 5th, 2006, 15:19
very interesting please give us more info :D

Ruergard
September 5th, 2006, 17:20
Sounds nice! :D A clip with the exhaust sound would be really nice! :rolleyes:

Radiation Joe
September 8th, 2006, 23:17
Turbo pick up is alot quicker, throttle response, as well as top end is day and night difference!

Congratulations on what seems like a nice mod.

Pretty typical of an exhaust back pressure reduction in a turbo car. Any dyno numbers to back it up?

Have fun,
Joe

mi021le
September 9th, 2006, 05:08
thats somthing i dont understand aboutdps i must say. with headers i uinderstand one for each cylinder. with dps why split something that doesnt need to be. its not that benifica....

trex
September 28th, 2006, 16:36
*bump*

any update?
I'm about to make an order ,and wanted to know your opinion after testing it for some time now .

boondocksts
September 28th, 2006, 20:58
thats somthing i dont understand aboutdps i must say. with headers i uinderstand one for each cylinder. with dps why split something that doesnt need to be. its not that benifica....
The flow is much smoother out of the turbos because the two streams of air arent colliding right as they enter the dp. I have them on my S4 and they were a definite improvement over the other aftermarket dps I had. I would be interested in a set of these for my RS6 too.