PDA

View Full Version : Got my H-Sport Sway bars today!! Advice??

Hy Octane
August 25th, 2006, 22:47
Being faced with the reality that if I wish to have a firmer sportier ride like it came with from the factory I will have to pay for it, I have been trying to re-adjust to the softer stock ride I now have. The main things it does now is understeer during turn ins requiring more input and increased body roll during turns where it didnt before..

So, I got these H Sports and was wondering if there were any after-installation tips I should tell the tech.. Also, what have we decided is the optimum setting?

Cheers!

jimmy94507
August 26th, 2006, 17:19
I have them set on the track setting. It really tightens up the car and we don't find the street performance harsh. Definitely improves overall performance.

Regards, Jimmy S.

minimad
August 27th, 2006, 11:43
Originally posted by jimmy94507
I have them set on the track setting. It really tightens up the car and we don't find the street performance harsh. Definitely improves overall performance.

Regards, Jimmy S.

Second that.

Benman
August 28th, 2006, 15:30
Originally posted by minimad
Second that.

Third, although I have tried the "softer" setting as well and if you are not planning to track it (Jimmy always is tracking his :D ) than the softer will suit 95% of all your street needs just fine. But if you will be on the track, "firmer" is the way to go.:thumb:

Ben:addict: