PDA

View Full Version : Pink Taco

Erik
August 24th, 2006, 22:33
http://www.dailysixer.com/pinktaco.shtml

LOL!

Benman
August 25th, 2006, 00:21
LOL!!!:applause: Mapquest shows it's a 6 hour drive from my home... maybe I'll have to take the wife and kid out there!:applause: Could be George's favorite restaurant.:D

Jimmy, that is your neck of the woods. Food any good?

Ben:addict:

sturs6
August 25th, 2006, 20:08
Yeah!!!!!!
Give me more pink taco... Por Favor!!!!
:bye2: :brag:

Benman
August 25th, 2006, 22:05
Originally posted by sturs6
Yeah!!!!!!
Give me more pink taco... Por Favor!!!!
:bye2: :brag:

Well, if you like, I could post a pick of the :addict: parked out in front of the sign.:applause:

sturs6
August 26th, 2006, 12:26
Originally posted by Benman
Well, if you like, I could post a pick of the :addict: parked out in front of the sign.:applause:

That would be great make sure it is high res. so I can use it as a wall paper. Oh yeah and run inside and buy me a t-shirt!!!!

gjg
August 28th, 2006, 08:15
Could be George's favorite restaurant.

Ben, just the part bellow the line ... :hihi:

Erik
August 28th, 2006, 08:35

Can't wait!

Benman
August 28th, 2006, 15:39
Well then, it's set. The fam and I will take a trip out to AZ to check out the restaurant. Order the signature "Pink Taco", take pics and buy Stu a T-Shirt.

It's funny that this lady has a problem with "Pink Taco", afterall, if it wasn't for a "pink taco", she wouldn't even be alive.:thumb:

Erik
August 28th, 2006, 16:23
I want the RS6 in front of the place, the family is a plus. :p

sturs6
August 29th, 2006, 02:45
Originally posted by Erik
I want the RS6 in front of the place, the family is a plus. :p
Erik I thought that the RS6 in front as a given!!!! :D
:cheers:,
Stuart

Klint
August 29th, 2006, 13:10
Still waiting Ben..! :0:

Is he a hoax? Or is he not? :eye: ;)

Benman
August 29th, 2006, 15:51
Originally posted by Klint
Still waiting Ben..! :0:

Is he a hoax? Or is he not? :eye: ;)

We are set to drive out this Saturday. Place is very real, got address and phone# so I'll give them a call to check their hours before setting out on a 12 hour round trip.

Was just joking about going out but due to the "overwhelming" support, the fam and I will be going out for real. I'm going to send Jimmy an email to see if he can meet up with us while we're in his home state.:thumb:

Stu, what size T-Shirt do you want? Anyone else?

rtbarry
August 29th, 2006, 22:11
it's 5 minutes from my house. so i'm in!

Benman
August 29th, 2006, 23:41
Originally posted by rtbarry
it's 5 minutes from my house. so i'm in!

Excellent!:thumb:

Just got done talking to Jimmy, seems it will be quite the little RS 6 meet.:D I'm wanting to try for an early dinner since they don't take reservations and it will be easier to take a good pic with the RS 6s up front with little or less traffic (at least that is what I'm thinking...).

Maybe 5pm or so?

Called their phone # to make sure they're really open. Yep. 12pm-12am (bar till 2am). See ya there!:thumb:

Mr Balsen
August 29th, 2006, 23:56
I can't wait to see pictures ! ! !!

Cheers,
Frederic

rtbarry
August 30th, 2006, 00:00
make that a couple RS6s and an RS4 :rs4kiss:

sturs6
August 30th, 2006, 16:17
Lets do large for fun... shrinkage!!!

rtbarry
September 3rd, 2006, 03:48
Ben drove 5-6 hours from SoCal to Scottsdale. Had dinner with us and the Stoners (settle down, it's their real names). He bought a couple T-shirts, and now he's driving 5-6 hours home through one of our wonderful monsoons.

That's a trooper! :addict:

Thanks you guys. Next time we need to build in a little more time to justify all the driving ;-)

Pics to follow as evidence for the doubters.

Klint
September 3rd, 2006, 16:16
Wow that's pretty crazy....

Proper random how a rs6.com "meet" came about because a thread completely irrelevant was started.. :bigeyes:

Mr Balsen
September 3rd, 2006, 16:18
Ben drove 5-6 hours from SoCal to Scottsdale. Had dinner with us and the Stoners (settle down, it's their real names). He bought a couple T-shirts, and now he's driving 5-6 hours home through one of our wonderful monsoons.

That's a trooper! :addict:

Thanks you guys. Next time we need to build in a little more time to justify all the driving ;-)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cheers,
Frederic

Benman
September 5th, 2006, 15:57
Ben drove 5-6 hours from SoCal to Scottsdale...

Ron, too kind :thumb: (a yes, you were right, that was some rain!!! :bigeyes: ).

It was very nice meeting you and your wife Keri (spell?) and great to see Jimmy and Chris again, just sorry the wife and kid couldn't come at the last minute.

Well... the Beast arrives at the Pink Taco (and have Hi Res for any interested). :D

Benman
September 5th, 2006, 15:59
And once inside, I had to order the signature dish... the "Pink Taco" with pickled onions to get that pink color.:D

Again, great to meet up with everyone. Next time, I will definately take more time and do some shopping with the wife there (she'll love that mall.:D ).

BTW, Stu... send me a PM with your address, I have a T-Shirt coming your way.:thumb:

krm
September 5th, 2006, 16:24
lol Ben, thanks for confirming it does exist. So how was that taco? :360:

Benman
September 5th, 2006, 16:42
Originally posted by krm
lol Ben, thanks for confirming it does exist. So how was that taco? :360:

Smells like fish, tastes like chicken. It was good.
;) :thumb:

rtbarry
September 5th, 2006, 21:02
Smells like fish, tastes like chicken. It was good.

Ben

here's Ben, about to violate his meal.

http://audi.barrystuff.com/images/pinkTaco_benPlate.jpg

here's what he drove through to get home.

http://audi.barrystuff.com/images/pinkTaco_stormLightning.jpg

Benman
September 5th, 2006, 21:06
here's Ben, about to violate his meal....

here's what he drove through to get home...

:applause:

Maybe later this year when it cools off (107degrees and 80%humidity isn't very comfortable weather:trash: :D ) I'll come back out and this time, bring the wife and kid for a meet up. :thumb: