PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have the S-button enabled when starting the car?

Kleiv
August 24th, 2006, 16:59
???

Regards Kleiv

Ruergard
August 24th, 2006, 17:41
Don't think so, havn't heard or read anything about that. I think you have to push that button everytime.. :p

Leadfoot
August 24th, 2006, 18:46
Originally posted by mayheN
Don't think so, havn't heard or read anything about that. I think you have to push that button everytime.. :p

It's only at computer software thing so shouldn't be impossible, but the reason that there is the button at all is for noise. It wouldn't pass the drive-by test when on.

Ruergard
August 24th, 2006, 20:36
Originally posted by Leadfoot
It's only at computer software thing so shouldn't be impossible, but the reason that there is the button at all is for noise. It wouldn't pass the drive-by test when on.

Ofcourse, but then you'll have to do a mod of some kind. So in it's original shape it's not possible?

freerider
August 24th, 2006, 23:51
Isn't it possible to turn on S-mode when the engine is warm? It was like this on the one I testdrove iirc.

Johan

BigRick
August 25th, 2006, 00:01
No, it's possible even on a cold engine.

I also wanted that to be the default... it just pisses me off when I forget to turn it on. It's like you're not using the full potential and not sharing that nice engine music with everyone :hahahehe:

If someone know how to switch that on all the time and use the button when (if it even happens) you want a quiet ride share the info with us.