PDA

View Full Version : pics of my beast

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 17:11
I am in love with my car :heart:

Avus grey is just the perfect color (my taste).

:incar: :rs4addict

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 17:11

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 17:12

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 17:13

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 17:14
.................................................. ........................

KresoF1
August 19th, 2006, 18:05
Congrats Fab!:0:

Very nice car... :rs4addict

Did you drive it enough yet? SS+, any regrets?

BTW, since I choose official quattro Gmbh 280km/h delimiter(2800Euro!!) my production slot was moved to late September. I will have my car in early October...

DanielRS4
August 19th, 2006, 18:06
Oh it loooooooks so great !

You have done all allright !

www.rs-quattro.de

QuattroFun
August 19th, 2006, 20:20
Congrats, Fab!

Agreed, looks great - enjoy!

Ruergard
August 19th, 2006, 21:29
Very nice! Great lookin car!! :0:

AndyBG
August 19th, 2006, 22:00
So, Fab, you are on ''fire'', finally... :0:

Awesome looking car, I am very glad that you recived your car at last.

Now, go and make the most of this dry wether...!

Congrat's!

Enjoy in your new fantastic car!

Qriouz
August 19th, 2006, 23:54
Lucky u!!! Congrats man and have fun =)

nene
August 20th, 2006, 02:30
Gorgeous Avant. So jealous man. Really happy for you.

Julz RS4
August 20th, 2006, 03:57
Cool ! You have finally received your gorgeous B7 RS4 Avant after too much months of waiting. :hahahehe:

Congrats Fab for your lovely RS4, it looks simply awesome. Have plenty of fun onboard your new beast ! :thumb: :rs4addict

dxben
August 20th, 2006, 05:16
Awesome, not to be pedantic though, but it's Avus Silver :)

Congrats though!!!!

Fab
August 20th, 2006, 08:23
Originally posted by KresoF1
Congrats Fab!:0:

Very nice car... :rs4addict

Did you drive it enough yet? SS+, any regrets?

BTW, since I choose official quattro Gmbh 280km/h delimiter(2800Euro!!) my production slot was moved to late September. I will have my car in early October... Hi Kreso,

The SS+ is simply great not at all too harsh in combination with the Recaro seats. I did the right choice to go for it without any doubt. The car handles perfectly and the steering feeling is just great.

I am driving slowly but progressively for the next 2000km (online with the car's brochure). But the engine and exhaust noise is just great. When the car will have full power and noise between 5000km and 10000km it will just be amaizing. So I have to go to drive it hehe.

I will be posting a review in the coming days to share extra feeling.

So many people turning heads in the street and on the other cars....

Thanks to all of you for your comments:thumb:

Fab

krm
August 20th, 2006, 14:48
Congratulations on that stunning avant, enjoy!

Duma
August 20th, 2006, 15:08
Congrats Fab for you new rs4. I like the color. :thumb:

IulianUM
August 20th, 2006, 19:46
Congratulations Fab very nice , perfect color . :applause:

When you could rev it to high RPM , you will see a lot of people staring at you . :rs4addict

Enjoy .:incar:

Reno
August 20th, 2006, 19:49
One word: awesome!
Congrats! :rs4addict

Fab
August 20th, 2006, 19:58
I am a bit confused with the break in period. As mentionned in the owner manual and also stated on this forum Audi recommends :

1st 1000km : max 6000rpm, no full throttle
2nd 1000km : max 7000rpm, no full throttle
next 500km : go to the red zone without staying there

I also asked my dealer and he simply said that anyway modern engines are pre-runned and that I shouls not exceed 4000rpm for the first 1000km and then it is fine.

I also asked him about the idea of changing the oil and air filter after 3000-5000km but he said it isn't worth it.

What do you guys think or will do with your own beast ?

P.S. After 3 days of slow driving I can tell you it is soooo hard waiting to push the car to the limiter. I need to finish the break in period asap but what sort of break in shall I follow. I want the best for my baby of course :D

IulianUM
August 20th, 2006, 23:22
I suppose that there are many ways , but I , more or less followed the manual one . Change gear often so the engine doesn´t get "lazy" , and don´t drive too low on revolutions . I know it is hard .;)

I changed the oil and the filter and I´m happy with it , they told me it isn´t worth it too , but you know , you have to care of the baby .:p (They have to order the air filter because it is special too) .
I have a better gasoline consumption after the oil change , if it is for other reason I don´t know .

When you finish you´ll discover the fun of driving on 2nd and 3rd gear on winding roads and the sound of it .:heart:

Enjoy . :rs4addict

puma-9mg
August 21st, 2006, 04:15
wow, awesome avant. very nice selection.

Fab
August 21st, 2006, 08:42
Originally posted by IulianUM
I suppose that there are many ways , but I , more or less followed the manual one . Change gear often so the engine doesn´t get "lazy" , and don´t drive too low on revolutions . I know it is hard .;)

I changed the oil and the filter and I´m happy with it , they told me it isn´t worth it too , but you know , you have to care of the baby .:p (They have to order the air filter because it is special too) .
I have a better gasoline consumption after the oil change , if it is for other reason I don´t know .

When you finish you´ll discover the fun of driving on 2nd and 3rd gear on winding roads and the sound of it .:heart:

Enjoy . :rs4addict Thanks Iulian,

I am definitely trying keep keep moderate rev and not be too low. Coming from an S4 it is something quite unsual as the S4 biturbo you prinicpally drive it on the torque (2000-5000rpm).

For my baby I will follow up as best as possible and will see for the oil when time comes.

Heros
October 9th, 2006, 11:20
che culo !!!!!!
anche io trà non molto ti farò vedere le foto della mia belva!!!!!!!
ciao Fab

Heros
October 11th, 2006, 06:56
Thanks Iulian,

I am definitely trying keep keep moderate rev and not be too low. Coming from an S4 it is something quite unsual as the S4 biturbo you prinicpally drive it on the torque (2000-5000rpm).

For my baby I will follow up as best as possible and will see for the oil when time comes.
ciao fab dammi un cosiglio su una rs4 blue sprint tu ci metteresti i cerchi da 19 black ????
hai qualche foto da mandare ??

MR USER
October 11th, 2006, 07:01
Heroes, Personalmente i cerchi neri li metterei su tutti i colori... Sul blusecondo me ci stanno bene... Ma e' personale!

Heros
October 11th, 2006, 07:35
grazie Mr . credo che li mettero' perchè mi danno uns senso di Super Sportiva !!!
e' solo che con quel blue sprint forse sono troppo ??

Fab
October 11th, 2006, 12:09
io non metterei i cerchi neri ma e il mio gusto.

Heros
October 11th, 2006, 12:43
Ma neri no perchè non ti piacciono o solo no perchè non vanno sul blue sprint??Mi sembra che sul giallo e sul bianco fanno un bel effetto !!! ? FAB mi mancano ancora un po' di giorni!! non resisto più!:brag:

Fab
October 11th, 2006, 16:57
sul blu non mi sembra addattato. Lo e di piu sul silver grey or avus ma e soltanto il mio parere personale...

Ciao

Heros
October 12th, 2006, 12:32
ciao Fab..
ieri ho telefonato in germania per sapere cosa costa far togliere il limitatore di velocità.. €800,00!!
in italia costa € 400,00
e mi ha detto che cambia anche a regimi bassi come progressione !!
credo che lo faro'!!
sai che nessuno mi ha ancora trovato foto con blue sprint rs4 e black wheels..!!

PoloBoy
October 12th, 2006, 13:34
And in english....? :vhmmm:

Heros
October 12th, 2006, 13:45
i was tell that for to take out the speed limit in rs4 in germany will cost 800,00€
but in iyaly just 400,00€...
and the man that i was spoken told me that you also with no limit you feel more accelleretion ..!!!
sorry but my english it's not so good!
ciao By Spaghetti funk Milano!!

Fab
October 13th, 2006, 07:23
ciao Fab..
sai che nessuno mi ha ancora trovato foto con blue sprint rs4 e black wheels..!! This is because it is not the best combination...

no I am joking go for what you like but once again for me normal rims will feet sprint blue best

Ciao