PDA

View Full Version : What does the S-button do?

Kleiv
August 17th, 2006, 22:00
Please don't kill me if this have been answered before, I have tried to search but diden't get any hits on this topic.

Best regards Kleiv.

QuattroFun
August 17th, 2006, 22:05
1) Sharpen throttle response, 2) Open exhaust valve for richer sound - and depending on programming - 3) Tighten the seat side bolsters (item 3) can be switched off from auto computer so that only two first things take place). No increase in power or changes to suspension or gearing, though

QuattroFun
August 17th, 2006, 22:06
...third point only if you have opted for the bucket seats, of course...

Kleiv
August 17th, 2006, 22:09
Originally posted by QuattroFun
1) Sharpen throttle response, 2) Open exhaust valve for richer sound - and depending on programming - 3) Tighten the seat side bolsters (item 3) can be switched off from auto computer so that only two first things take place). No increase in power or changes to suspension or gearing, though

Thank you very much sir, my manual is in German and I diden't like that lessons when I went to school :)

Kleiv
August 17th, 2006, 22:12
...third point only if you have opted for the bucket seats, of course...

Does the passanger seat tighten up also?

Erik
August 17th, 2006, 22:14
Originally posted by Kleiv
Does the passanger seat tighten up also?

Pick up a chic and ask her ;)

Maybe she'll losen up instead :hahahehe:

Kleiv
August 17th, 2006, 22:31
Originally posted by Erik
Pick up a chic and ask her ;)

Maybe she'll losen up instead :hahahehe:

Ask a chick about car things!? they would only say "what do you want me to say?" :D

Ruergard
August 18th, 2006, 19:43
Originally posted by Kleiv
Ask a chick about car things!? they would only say "what do you want me to say?" :D

Hahah, damn right! :D

Leadfoot
August 18th, 2006, 21:23

QuattroFun,

You forgot the 4th thing.

Press it and you blow any M3 within a 500yard area.:hihi:

Fab
August 19th, 2006, 16:53
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Audihead
August 20th, 2006, 02:51
My girl calls it the " Fun Button"! :D :rs4addict

Skaala
August 20th, 2006, 10:29
in the A8 we call the S button not for sport, but for Spaβ :p (for you who understand german)