PDA

View Full Version : Car Magazine impression of 2008 A4

Lateknight
August 17th, 2006, 18:34
Car Magazines impression of the forthcoming new A4 !

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/secret_new_car.php?sid=74&page=1

8 pages

AndyBG
August 17th, 2006, 18:55
Outside, Lookin good, very good...

Gearbox, GREAT ...7 speed S-tronic...

???Engines??? Same as B7...? That is some mistake

Interior, AWFULL, UGLY, looks like Lexus.

Benman
August 17th, 2006, 19:31
Originally posted by AndyBG
Outside, Lookin good, very good...

Interior, AWFULL, UGLY, looks like Lexus.

Andy, look at the computer generated pics of the exterior again. It actually has a lot of influence from the new Lexus IS. I like it (yes, I know, in your view I'm a "Lexus" guy.:D ).

The interior is nice, but I'm not overly impressed. Not Lexusy, but a big break from the usual Audi clean lines approach.

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
August 17th, 2006, 19:38
I love the look of the A4 saloon. If it does look like these photoshops it shown that Audis are getting better looking in the exact same amount as BMW are getting uglier.:D

The engine line-up is a bit disappointing when BMW has both petrol and diesel twin-turbo units. I hope this will be sorted by the time production starts as neither the S and the RS will be there to hold up the hi-performance torch for the best part of 2 years.

The interior puke:, why couldn't they have adapted the new TT's dash, it's a thing of beauty.

AndyBG
August 18th, 2006, 02:55
Originally posted by Benman
...(yes, I know, in your view I'm a "Lexus" guy.:D )

Hey, you have RS 6, S4 and Q7, why should I think that, you are on the good side,

KEEP IT THAT WAY ! :hihi:

Muju
August 18th, 2006, 05:26
I really like how AUDI is puting the led's in there new vehicles=) i think they look stunning at night time.:rs4addict

gjg
August 18th, 2006, 12:11
Hey, you have RS 6, S4 and Q7, why should I think that, you are on the good side,

well, his looking to buy riceburner and this is just a cover up ... :harass:

AndyBG
August 18th, 2006, 13:03
Originally posted by gjg

:eek: :doh: :brag:

Benman
August 18th, 2006, 15:51
Originally posted by gjg

Haha... no, but I'm looking at buying yet another Audi... and may in fact be needing to sell the S4... :hahahehe:

Ben:addict: