PDA

View Full Version : Nice pictures of RS6 and S4 V8 at Nürburgring

Erik
April 2nd, 2003, 09:01
An interesting story from the Ringers list.
From Mr. Maddock:

"Made a brief trip to the ring tonight after work :)

As I'm driving up, a new V8-S4-Avant drives past (remember I'm an Audi nut), which generated a little bit of drool factor... As I pull into the lot, I then see a couple RS6's, another V8-S4 or two... *ZING* :) Some sort of Audi Marketing exercise for "preferred customers"

Also saw a new-A3 in the other corner also with "IN" plates - went over and struck up an interesting conversation about what A3 models are going to make it to the states. Interesting to note his 240hp 3.2L car wasn't even the S3 designation, and he failed to deny that there would also be a RS3 :)"

Some nice pictures, don't miss:

http://keith.maddock.com/NS010403a/web/index.htm

Reno
April 2nd, 2003, 09:05
:bigeyes: I wanted to be there

This black S4 looks really cool:eek:

Benman
April 2nd, 2003, 16:21
great pics:D

i wish i could have been there as well. the nurburgring is
simply an AWESOME place to take a car to drive hard.
unfortunately, there is no place like it in the states (too many
sue happy people. our laws would NEVER allow it!):cheers:

ben:addict:

Snow
April 2nd, 2003, 17:13
Damn... Hey, you're not the only one who would be drooling about that! I have to admit that I actually like the RS4 more than the RS6... It's a bit smaller and more smooth if you get what I mean... So for me, that S4 is like sent from heaven... God I want one! And in black, my favourite color.. Those pictures can't get any better...oh wait, where's the RS4? :D

krm
April 2nd, 2003, 18:03
Thanks for the link!

The RS2 still looks very stunning after all these years :0:

Love those Porsche aftermarket rims.

keith-s4
April 2nd, 2003, 23:34
:s4addict: Hey guys, Keith Maddock here, the guy who took the pics :) I'm glad you like them :D , but I might have some bandwidth problems with my website if you guys direct link these pics to the forum :( So I had to put in some "anti-bandwidth-leeching" scripts, so these pictures are probably now not going to work here in the forum. Sorry!

Feel free to link to the thumbnails though! And if anyone wants a higher-res version of any of them, just email.

And I agree, that was one STUNNING RS2 - almost 10 years old and still sharp as hell!! I want one, but certainly can't afford the insurance here :-(

Cheers,
Keith

93 S4 mit RS2 mods, 2002 OneLapofAmerica (Oregon)
95 968CS (German Ring-tool)

Benman
April 3rd, 2003, 01:26
nice pics keith:D

well, at least i got to see them before they took off out of here.

BTW, welcome to the forum:cheers:

ben:addict:

keith-s4
April 3rd, 2003, 01:36
You can still see them on my original site:

http://keith.maddock.com/NS010403a/web/index.htm

(Just not directly in the forum)

Enjoy :)

Keith

Erik
April 3rd, 2003, 08:23
I removed all links to the images. Check out the link in the first post and enjoy! :D