PDA

View Full Version : Hell Part 2

charlesthoburn
August 16th, 2006, 13:15
CONT

I speak to a customer service representative about the problem and also state that I have lost confidence in Docklands Audi and I have booked my car in the following week to Mayfair Audi. Their representitive tells me he will speak to dockland and get all the diagnostic info and pass it on to Mayfair Audi so that they don't have to start from scratch. He tells me that he will ring me on the day the car goes in and keep me informed. This all sound reasonable and my confidence is growing as I feel that someone is actually going to sort this out.

I take the car in to Mayfair, I am a bit worried by the fact that they have no record of my case from customer services but I leave the car and call my named representative just in case and am told that he will call me back. I hear nothing for 3 days despite numerous calls, and each time I am told that a service manager will call me back and they never do. Needless to say Mayfair can't fix the car and it has now spent 8 days of its first 5 weeks in the garage.

When I finally get through to my representative at customer services all he can say is sorry, he forgot to speak to Mayfair. This resulted in 2 days without my car for no good reason.

I now have issues with customer services for their terrible customer care.

As it stands I was told that Dockland can do no more and that there is currently no fix available. I think that is absolute crap. I have suggested that they should be replace my Satnav unit, but I am told that will require head office authorisation which never seems to come.

The problem can only be with
1. Sat nav system
2. Software / coding
2. Bluetooth module

It should not be difficult to sort out.

I waited 6 months for my car, paid a £2000, non-refundable deposit, got no discount and paid £55,000 for the car so expect a better standard of care.

Audi UK keep on telling me that they have not come across this problem before. I know that is also crap and that many people have had problem with the bluetooth.
Could anybody who has had similar problems pleasssssssssse just leave your name or initial and the name of the dealer who sorted it out successfully so that I can throw it back at them.

Thanks

Charles