PDA

View Full Version : U.S. RS4 Registry

sparkhill
August 11th, 2006, 01:05
I have been collecting information on the U.S. RS4’s on AudiWorld. Here is what I have so far. Let me know if you have suggestions or would like your car added to the list.

RS4 Registry (http://webpages.charter.net/parkhill/RS4/RS4_VIN_List.htm)

Benman
August 11th, 2006, 17:42
Sparkhill,

That is excellent. You spent a lot of time on that one and it shows. Well done. Hopefully you'll get more and more people to give you their info.:thumb:

Ben:addict:

jasaretta
August 12th, 2006, 01:54
may be time to go global????

BigRick
August 12th, 2006, 03:15
I second that.

If it's not to hard to get other parts of the world in.

sparkhill
August 12th, 2006, 06:05
Originally posted by jasaretta
may be time to go global????

It would not be too hard to go global. I would need help with the options available outside of the U.S.

Do you think there would be adequate global interest to make it meaningful? If so, we can give it a try.

BigRick
August 12th, 2006, 14:19
It's hard to say if the interest will be enough but I can say that I would subscribe for sure.

In my case the options are the same as the one available in the US (even easier!)

Maybe we can start a thread dedicated to that to measure the interest. I think there's a way to have a poll attached to a thread. That would let you know if it's worth the trouble.

In any case you can count me in if you decide to go world wide.

Cheers!

jasaretta
August 13th, 2006, 00:46
Originally posted by sparkhill
It would not be too hard to go global. I would need help with the options available outside of the U.S.

Do you think there would be adequate global interest to make it meaningful? If so, we can give it a try.

I'd be in it